Chapter 61

Y/n wore her headphones, finally a sigh of relief escaped her lips. Her seat was separate from BTS, yumi and Iu. Finally she can get peace.

BTS glanced at y/n and sighed, cursing whoever has decided the seats. They couldn't help but once again glance at y/n
, The moon light reflecting on her face making her more beautiful. Yes, it was their last day in Maldives and finally they are going back to Korea.

Yumi who lost deep in her thoughts, thinking what should she do. Should she tell her parents about BTS loving y/n Or not? Should she tell them she also loves y/n? What should she do?

Iu who was looking out of the window, still thinking about all these things happened in Maldives, Of course Y/n was still not in a good condition after what just happened with her. Their parents are going to ask so many questions when they will see bandages on y/n. What will she say? Is she not a good sister? Can she even protect y/n?
_____________

Y/n blinked a few times trying to adjust to the sunlight, it was a moderate day not much cold not much hot, it was the starting of the winter, wind blowing sending shivers. Few people yawned, as it was a good weather to sleep. Students were asked to go to their houses directly, Most of students were dropped by the college buses as it they didn't have their own vehicle.

Y/n sat down in the separate car, she smiled as she told Mr kim to send a separate car for her. Others glared at the car's back which now was going in the direction of their home. BTS were in separate car and yumi and Iu were in separate.

Y/n scrolled the articles displaying on her phone screen, sitting at the back seat, she didn't notice the car went in other direction and the driver covered his face with a cloth. White smoke started filling the car, y/n looked up and saw the driver pointing gun at her, before she could mutter, she started coughing.

W-What (cough) Who a-are (cough) y-you(cough) She coughed, before she could dial any number, the phone slipped from her hand and she fainted.
_____________

BTS fell asleep in their car as the whole time during the flight, they were staring at y/n. The driver looked confused when y/n's car went in other direction but shrugged it off.

Iu was on phone call with her members, Yumi sighed as she could only see her brothers car in front of her car, it was really boring?
______________

The driver woke BTS up saying they reached. They thanked him and got out of the car. Iu and yumi right behind them. They were welcomed by Mr Choi opening the door, They saw their parents smiling at them, they went towards them and hugged them while Mrs Kim went near her daughter and hugged her.

How was your trip Mrs Kim asked with a soft smile and held her daughter's hand and made her sit down.

It was fine Iu replied with small smile, happy to see her mother after so many days.

That's Good but we both missed you all Mrs Kim spoke in gentle way while Mr Kim joked

No, I didn't miss them. It was really peaceful without them Mr Kim laughed at his own joke while others looked at him like he was crazy.

Mr Kim stopped laughing and smiled nervously when he saw everyone looking at him more like glaring at him

What? I was joking, you don't have to look at me like that by the way Where is y/n? I didn't see him after you all got here Mr Kim asked looking around, Mrs Kim also looked confused after not finding y/n. Others also looked around and to them it felt like they stopped breathing after not able to find y/n. His car was right in front so how couldn't they notice, What should they do now? What will they say to their parents now?

Where was Y/n?