Chapter 55

Y/n pov

I slowly opened my eyes but quickly shut them due to the brightness. I slowly adjust my view and looked around and saw a nurse entering. As soon she saw me she got shocked but smiled. She quickly rushed out. I slowly sat up on the bed I quickly clutched my stomach.....

Ahh Ugh. I groaned in pain....

I noticed I had tubes connected to my hands. I had bandages on my hands. I slowly lifted my shirt and saw my stomach had a big bandage. I guess because of the metal cupboard. It's edges cut deep in my stomach. I had a bandage on my head too. Suddenly the door opened revealing the doctor. It's a female doctor. She came over and checked me and smiled.....

It's good you woke or you had chances to go in coma. She spoke and smiled and I nodded.....

Are you the one who treated me? I asked...

No Actually the doctor who treated you has gone to treat other patient. I am here to check you. She spoke and smiled....

Still thank you. I spoke.....

No need to thank me. She spoke and smiled....

She got up and was about to go but I stopped her.

Hey! What's your name? I asked.....

She turned and smiled softly and spoke....

Ms Nina. She spoke softly....

She went away and before I knew the door opened and BTS were the first one to rush inside....

As soon as they saw they hugged me tightly......

L-Leave m-me. I spoke as I tried to push them away.....

They left me and smiled at me and Suga spoke...

Y-You s-scared u-us. He stuttered.....

Suddenly yumi and Iu came and hugged me. They both broke the hug and smiled at me.....

I am so happy you are fine. Iu spoke....

I just nodded my head. Suddenly one nurse came and spoke...

Excuse me but please let the patient rest only one can stay here and please fill the formalities. She spoke shyly and blushed while looking at me....

I raised my eyebrow at her but just shrugged it off.....

Can I stay here please. I want to talk to y/n. Yumi spoke while others sighed....

Iu went to fill the formalities. BTS went outside while yumi stayed with me....

I-I w-wanted to t-tell you s-something. She stuttered.....

Hmm Speak. I spoke calmly.....

I-I-I She was cut off by me.....

Speak already. I spoke annoyed....

I Love you. She spoke and blushed....

I looked at her shocked. I already knew she loved me but I didn't thought she would confess to me.....

I am sorry but I don't love you. I already knew you loved me but trust me it is just a attraction. You will get over it soon. I spoke calmly.....

Tears started to form in her eyes but still she nodded. She bit her lips trying not to sob....

It's fine. I already knew I would get rejected but Can I do something? I hope you would forgive me. She spoke and looked at me....

She came near me and was about to kiss me but I stopped her.....

No Yumi. Stop. I spoke coldly.....

Sorry. She mumbled and went outside.....

I just sighed....

Author pov

Y/n sighed but she didn't knew that BTS were watching them through the glass window from the start. Their blood boiled. Maknae were about to go to yumi but hyung line stopped them....

Iu came and spoke....

I talked to doctor. He said y/n can get discharged but we need to take care if him. She spoke coldly while BTS nodded. She went inside y/n's room.....
______________

Y/n pov

I sat down on my bed when suddenly the door opened and BTS entered inside with a blank face.....

They locked the door and I quickly stood up but I groaned in pain and I clutched my stomach. BTS looked at me and their eyes softened for a moment but again they looked at me blankly. They started coming near me and I slowly started to back away but I tripped and fell on my butt and winced in pain....

I backed away but my back hit the wall....

W-What d-do you all w-want? I stuttered.....

They all looked at me blankly and Suga spoke.......

Spread your legs