Chapter 42

Y/n pov

I layed down on my bed. I came back from college. I already said my gang members to get information about Lee jong suk. I am tired. I need some rest.
I slowly felt my eyes getting heavy.....

Author pov

There sat a little girl with dead bodies of her parents in front of her......

(Think it's a girl)

(Think it's a girl)

Crying continuously she tried to wake her parents . She sobbed and tried to speak....

M-Mom D-D-Dad w-wake u-up please. She sobbed.....

She started shaking them trying to wake them. Suddenly A laugh was heard the girl looked up and saw a man with mask and glasses walking towards her.......

Oh Is our little princess crying hmm? That person said mocking that little girl.....

That little girl looked at her angrily and spoke.....

You are bad u-uncle Really bad you d-did something to m-my parents they are not waking up. That girl spoke angrily while crying......

That person holded her arms tightly which that girl hissed in pain and started to cry more.....

Listen here your parents are dead I am the one who killed them. That girl looked at him shocked she started to wiggle trying to get out of his grip.......

N-No my parents are not dead. THEY ARE ALIVE. They are-They are alive.She spoke while crying not ready to accept her parents are dead.....

They are dead.Now I will kill you too. That person spoke.....

Suddenly some words rang in that little girl's mind.

'princess y-y-you have to l-live. You have to save yourself. For us you have to live. Become a successful person in life ok. We are sorry we won't be there to see you become successful but always remember mom and dad loves you. '

'No I-I have to live for dad and mom' That girl thought.....

She looked at that man's hand and saw a tattoo.She thought of an idea. She quickly bite his hand. That man loosed his grip. That girl took the opportunity and ran from there......

She came outside and saw the road was empty no one was there. She started running while shouting.......

HELP! PLEASE HELP! She shouted......

Taehyung pov

I came near y/n's room and knocked on the door but y/n didn't respond. I knocked again but again no respond. I thought of entering the room. As I entered the room I saw y/n sleeping but he look frightened. He was shifting in the bed and beads of sweat lined his forehead. He was having nightmare. I ran towards him and slightly started tapping his cheeks. He was mumbling.....

Help! Please help! He mumbled......

I started shaking him. He suddenly shot his eyes open and looked at me and

Hugged me.