Chapter 48

Y/n pov

As we all entered the hall we saw teachers and the principal were present there already......

I hope everyone have gathered. So as you all know today we are going to maldives. First we will got to the airport by bus. Students of one class will sit in one bus. After that we will go by aeroplane. You all have to sit according the seat numbers you will be given. I hope you all brought the essential things. The principal finished......

Yes Sir. Everyone shouted in a cheerful voice.......

The principal smiled and spoke......

The teachers will tell you your bus numbers. Please head to your buses.
The principal spoke as everyone nodded......

All the students of my class came together I was also going to go towards them but I was held by someone......

I looked back and saw Namjoon holding my hand and I looked at his side I saw the rest of BTS, yumi and Iu standing there smiling while holding their luggages.......

Y/n We all will go in a separate bus. He told me......

I nodded and Namjoon left my wrist and we headed towards our bus. The Bus was really big and we were only 10 persons. I went to a window seat and sat down. I already kept my luggage. I had one suitcase and one large bag. I felt someone sitting beside me and looked at my side and found suga........

I looked around and found rest of BTS glaring at him.......

I just shrugged it off and looked outside. Iu and yumi sat in the front which was 4 seats ahead while the rest of BTS sat exactly behind and at side of me. I sighed internally and thought to take a little nap. I looked at suga and found him already staring at me. He quickly looked away blushing slightly while I smirked.........

Hey Suga! Wake me up when we reach airport. I spoke in a sleepy voice......

He nodded.......

________________

I woke feeling someone slightly shaking me. I opened my eyes and saw suga......

Y/n we reached wake up. He said slightly tapping my cheeks........

I groaned and woke up.......

This fast? I asked.......

It was just 15 mins ride y/n. He said chuckling.........

I nodded and stood up........

_______________

We sat on the plane and according to my seat I will be seating with Jin and Jhope on my side.......

I just took out my phone and my earphones and started to watch a movie.......

As I was watching suddenly I felt a weight on my shoulder I looked at my side and saw jin sleeping on my arm. I looked around and saw Jhope and other members glaring at jin. Of course they wanted to be here instead of him. I thought to wake him up but stopped. He looks tired. I should let him sleep. I sighed and continued watching my movie............

______________

As we reached I woke jin up. We all came out of the plane..........

'I hope I can get some peace here' Y/n thought..........

(Hey cupcakes Finally I have thought a new name for this series. The new name is SECRETS. I hope you all like it. If you have any other name please suggest.Thank you)