Chapter 54

Author pov

Everyone was sitting outside waiting for the doctor to come. They stood up as the doctor came outside......

Doctor how is my brother? Iu asked with worry written all over her face.....

He is not fine. The doctor spoke.....

Taehyung went near him and grabbed him by his collar......

What do you mean he is not fine. If anything happens to him I will not leave you. Taehyung spoke angrily and left him.....

Sir Please calm Down. Actually it is a case of hypothermia. His body temperature is way less than normal. We don't know if he will able to survive. He is still in danger. The doctor spoke.....

The doctor went away.....

Iu fell down on her knees and yumi started crying. BTS were stood frozen. They were broken, broken from inside......

They all went near the ICU room glass windows and saw you laying on the hospital bed covered in bandages. Breathing through oxygen mask. A small tear left their eyes but they wiped it away. Your condition was getting worse and they knew it very well. Your whole body was pale. They wanted to cry their heart out. They didn't know they would fall this much madly in love with you. They were ready to do anything for you. Anything means anything. They were ready to die for you. They were ready if it would save your life. Not only they can die for you then can kill anyone for you. Even the whole world.......

They were getting weak. They looked at you one last time and went away. They sat down. They just wanted you to be fine. When they said that they love you madly means they love you madly. They were obsessed with you.....

This obsession brought happiness in their life. Their life that was colourless was now full of colours just because of you. For them Obsession is really beautiful......

Meanwhile Iu was sitting there just thinking about you.....

You were her brother and you meant everything to her, you are her world, She just had one motive that was to protect you which she failed miserably.......

She found happiness when she was with you. You are her source of happiness. She just wanted you to be fine. You were always close to her. She didn't know what happened to you, why were you behaving like this suddenly. She wanted  to know, She wanted you to share what was bothering you. After all she is your big sister. She wanted you to know that she was there, there for you and always will.....

She was your sister and She wanted to protect you and she promised to herself that she will, no matter what happens......

Meanwhile Yumi was sobbing thinking about your condition......

She never thought you as a brother, she always thought you more than a brother. She knew, She knew you would never accept her but She didn't care. She just wanted you to be happy, She wanted you to be cheerful, She wanted you to smile, She wanted to be reason of your smile.......

The day she saw you she was in love with you, She always wanted you to love her but she know you will never love her. She was fine with that and She promised herself that she will never force you to love her......

She just knew she will always love you.....

'Please be fine y/n' Yumi thought......

'You need to live y/n' Iu thought.......

'We won't be able to live without you y/n' BTS thought.......