Chapter 51

Y/n pov

I glanced at my watch and saw the time. It has been 30 minutes since I here and it's freezing here. The temperature is slowly decreasing. At this rate I will die. I slowly got up and went near the cupboard. I checked the cardboard boxes if I could find anything useful. I found frozen food,some tapes,lighter and match boxes. I could use these cardboard boxes. I took all the food out. I placed the cardboard on the floor and used the lighter to lit fire. Within a second the cardboard was on fire.......

Maybe I-I would be a-able to survive. I stuttered and warmed my hands over the fire....

Suddenly I started to cough due the smoke created by fire.....

I-I (cough) have t-to (cough) do something. I coughed in between and went near the freezer that had ice cubes.......

I took the ice cubes in my bare hands. I quickly dropped them as I felt my hands going numb. I coughed due the smoke......

I have (cough) t-to do t-this (cough) o-or I will die. I spoke in between my coughs. I slowly picked the the ice cubes but I could feel my hands going numb. I went near the fire and throwed the ice cubes on the fire. The fire extinguished. I slid down the wall. Tears built up in my eyes and I could feel hot tears streaming down my cheeks....

'Please help....... BTS' I thought......

_____________

BTS pov

We felt a pain in our heart. We clutched our chests. Something is wrong....

Don't you all think y/n is taking too long. It has been almost 45 minutes. Iu said in a worried tone.....

We should go back to hotel to find y/n. Tumi suggested......

We all nodded.......

'We just hope you are fine y/n' We thought.......
______________

Y/n pov

'I am feeling so weak. I can't just sit here I have to do something or I will die' I thought.....

I stood up weakly. I could feel my legs numb already. I looked up. If I will be able to cover these fans so the wind stop coming I may be able to survive till anyone finds me. I looked at the cardboard boxes. I don't have more cardboard boxes I used all of them to make fire. I looked around and spotted a cardboard box on the top shelf. I can't climb these metal cupboards they are so high. I should shake them. I started to shake them but I think boxes are heavy and I also getting weak. I won't be able to get them. I should try something else but when I tried to take off my hands I couldn't. I tried several times but couldn't.......

'Oh no My hands are sticked to the metal cupboard' I thought.....
_____________

Jin pov

Umm excuse me. Has this boy came back to the hotel? I asked as I showed the receptionist photo of y/n.......

Yes sir. He has came back to the hotel about 1 hour ago. The receptionist replied.......

So has he gone outside? I again asked......

No sir. He has not gone outside. The receptionist replied.......

I thanked her and went towards the others.......

Y/n is in the hotel only. He has not gone outside. I spoke and everyone sighed......

But hyung we have checked y/n's room and he is not in there and aslo his phone is not with him. Taehyung spoke and showed y/n's phone........

I know but now we need to find him. I spoke and everyone nodded........

'We just hope you are fine y/n.We are coming to save you' BTS thought.......