Chapter 52

jimin pov

We don't care we need y/n. Jin hyung said to manager. He nodded and spoke.......

Fine sir I will tell all my staff members to search. He spoke and called everyone. As everyone gathered he told them to search y/n.........

'We are coming to save you y/n' I thought......

Y/n pov

The temperature is slowly decreasing. I need to get out from here. I have to try again. I took a deep breath and pulled my hands that were sticked to metal cupboard.....

Ahhhh Come on. I groaned in pain.......

I could see my blood coming out of my wound. My hands got cuts as I tried to pull them. Just a little bit more and I will be free. I pulled with all my strength. I fell down and my head hitted the ground.......

Ahhhhh Help me. I groaned in pain and tears were streaming down my cheeks.....

Suddenly I heard a sound I looked up weakly and saw the metal cupboard was about to fall. I tried to stand but fell down again and head was paining......

Ahhhhhhh! I screamed in pain as the metal cupboard fell on me. It's sharp edges cutting deep into my skin.........

I tried to push the cupboard but I groaned in pain. My hands they have got deep cuts. I turned my head a little and saw blood. I touched my head and looked at my hand and saw blood. I chuckled sadly. So this is why My head was paining. Slowly I will lose blood annd die......

So t-this i-is how I-I will d-die. I chuckled sadly.......

I blinked multiple times as my surroundings started to get blurry. I am losing blood.......

I closed my eyes but I saw my childhood......

Catch me Mom. Little y/n giggled......

I will catch you princess. Her mother laughed as she ran after little y/n.......

Suddenly I saw other memory of my childhood.....

Dad, I love you. Little y/n spoke while smiling.......

I Love you too Princess. Her father spoke and smiled.......

Suddenly I saw myself with Mrs Lee and Iu....

Y/n Let's play. Iu spoke while she dragged little y/n with her.......

Okay noona. Little y/n spoke while giggling......

My kids are so cute. Mrs Lee spoke while chuckling.......

Suddenly I saw myself with Mr kim......

Are you y/n? It's nice to meet you. Mr kim spoke while smiling......

Nice to meet you too Mr Kim. Y/n spoke coldly.......

Then I saw myself with yumi......

Thank you for helping me y/n. Yumi spoke and smiled......

It's fine. Y/n spoke coldly......

Then I saw myself with BTS.....

We love you y/n. They spoke and smiled.....

Stop it. I spoke coldly.......

I opened my eyes and saw I was in the cold storage. I chuckled sadly.....

People say before you die Your whole life flashes in front of your eyes. I guess they are right. I spoke and smiled sadly.......

'Thank you for everything mom, dad........ BTS........Iu, Mrs Lee, Mr Kim and Yumi' I thought and slowly closed my eyes.......

Jk pov

I feel something is wrong hyung. I spoke as I clutched my chest.......

We also fell same jk. They spoke together......

'Y/n just wait a little more. We are coming to save you' I thought.......