Chapter 63

Blood?

Their eyes widened as they saw some blood on y/n's shoulder. Suga stepped forward to open y/n's shirt and see the wound but suddenly y/n opened her eyes and held suga's wrist in a tight grip. Suga winced in pain.

Y/n? He muttered upon seeing her trying to get up but struggling due to the pain she felt.

Y/n loosened her grip on his wrist and lets go of his hand. She stood up but groaned in pain.

She looked at her shoulder and saw her cream coloured shirt had red stain. She sighed.

"Looks like I didn't dress wound perfectly"
She thought and looked at the 7 men standing in front of her with a worried look.

What are you all doing here? How dare you enter in my room without my permission She spoke while glaring at them.

W-We came t- They were cut off by Y/n saying

Get Lost

Huh? What? They asked confused

I said get lost She answered. They were about to speak but decided to keep their mouth when they saw y/n glaring at them.

They didn't want to leave y/n when she had gotten hurt but they decided to leave. After they had went out y/n locked the door and plopped on the bed. Groaning in pain she decided to dress her wound again.

She remember her fight with those guys who tried to kidnap, there were 20 men but she dealed with them but one of them managed to stab in her in the shoulder.

____________

Breathing heavily y/n sat down on the floor. She looked at the men who were now laying on the floor. She tried to get up but groaned in pain and clutched her shoulder.

She took the car keys from the person who was driving the car but stopped in her tracks when suddenly that man's phone started ringing.

She picked up and the phone and saw the name on the  caller Id was mentioned as BOSS. She realised this was the person who wanted to kidnap her.

As she accepted the call and put it on the speaker. She gripped that man's hair in tight grip and signalled him to speak.

H-Hello B-Boss The man stuttered and let out a groan when y/n's grip tightened.

Hello Mr Kim y/n The person on the other side spoke and y/n chuckled.

So you know I took down your men. Impressive Mr -- Y/n paused asking the person's name as she realised it was a man after hearing the deep voice.

My name is not important Mr Kim y/n but your death is. Stil very impressive you found out I am man The man on the other side chuckled.

So your real motive is to kill me Y/n continued with a small smirk on her face.

Yeah you got it right The man answered

Hmm I don't know who you are but you don't seem to realize this yet,but I will find you, sooner or later and when I do,it won't be pretty Y/n spoke with a wide grin on her face. This was getting really exciting.

We will see that but I have a advice for you. Don't trust anyone With that he ended the call.

Y/n kept that phone in pocket to later hand it over for investigation.

She glanced at her surroundings one last time and then went outside.