Chapter 40

Y/n pov

As jk kissed y/n on the forehead he smiled and left the room smiling. While y/n was frozen on her place.....

The fuck just happened now. I thought....

I quickly locked the door. Ugh the fuck is happening with my life. I have to calm down no no I can't forget for what I am living. I shouldn't think of anything else. About their confession I won't tell it to anyone of coure I won't ruin my plan for this shit. I don't give a damn about them.
I guess I should sleep now....

Suga pov

We all were sitting in my room......

Why the fuck in this world we always meet in my room only can't we got to headquarters or our secret base? I said irritated.....

Shut up suga. Don't behave like an annoyed cat which you already are. Jin said calmly while others tried to control themselves from laughing. I glared at him and was about to say something when jk entered my room while grinning like an idiot. He locked the room and sat down on the bed.....

Why the hell are you grinning? Taehyung asked.....

Actually I kissed y/n o-. He was cut off by all of us....

WHAT!. We all shouted like we didn't kissed him which we did when he was sleeping.....

Listen to me first I kissed him on the forehead.We all sighed in relief. Jin gave him a sign to continue.....

A-And a-actually I-I. He stuttered.....

I-I what jk? I asked....

Actually I confessed our feeling that we all love him and we are

Madly obsessed with him.