Chapter 58

Author pov

The girl fell on the floor breathing heavily. She clutched her head and screamed in agony.....

Help. The girl whispered.....

Ah..Ahh.. Please I can't.... Stop..... I didn't do anything. The girl spoke in pain.....

They Died because of you. A voice was heard....

You are the reason for their Death. The voice can be heard again....

You don't deserve anything Y/n. You should die. You can't take revenge. You are not capable. The voice continued.....

STOP! I SAID STOP! Y/n shouted with tears in her eyes.....

Suddenly The door opened and few footsteps can be heard. The door was then closed and locked......

And suddenly,the monster in her falls silent as she rests her head on his lap

Someone gently taps y/n's face and speak gently.....

It's fine. We are here. Calm down. The person speaks gently....

Y/n slowly opens her eyes and see BTS staring at her with worried look......

Are you hearing voices again? jimin asked softly.

She looked at him and tried to speak but fainted.....

Suga picked her up in bridal style and layed her on the bed. They all one by one kissed her forehead.....

He is tired. Let's go. Jin spoke softly....

They all went outside and saw Iu leaning on the wall. She looked at the them coldly and stood properly......

I want to talk to you all in personal. She spoke coldly....

They all nodded and went inside their room and Iu followed. She closed the door.

I have noticed the way you look at my brother, the way you all care for him, the way you protect him. It's not something you all will do for a brother. So I wanted to ask. She stopped and looked at them and continued. Do you all love my brother? She asked.....

BTS looked at her and smirked. Rm spoke....

We do love him. We are madly in love with him. We are obsessed with him.

Iu clenched her fists and gritted her teeth....

If you hurt my brother. I Will kill you all. I swear I will kill you all. She spoke angrily.....

Suddenly the door opened and yumi stood there shocked. She pointed her finger at BTS and spoke.....

You all love him? She asked.....

Iu got up and closed the door......

Yes Yumi we love him. Taehyung answered.....

But you are his brothers and this.... This means you all are Gay. She spoke......

You realised that now. Iu spoke.....

That's not the point. The point is they all love y/n. Yumi spoke and covered her mouth with her palm in shock.....

Yeah we love him and don't act like you never loved him yumi, We know that very well that you also love him. Jk spoke and glared at her.....

Iu sighed.....

I already know that. You always acted all shy and cute in front of him. Iu spoke....

Y-You knew? Yumi asked....

We all knew. jimin answered.....

Now if you both are done with your questions then kindly leave. Jin spoke....

Stay away from my brother. Iu spoke and went outside.....

Yumi also followed still in shock.....
________

Y/n knew.......

She is losing her mind