Chapter sixteen

"Come here," I mouthed to Sunghoo who was standing outside my classroom

"Oh, it's your princess," Jiho joked.

"Stop playing, that's my queen."

Subghoo strolled in shyly clearly intimidated by all the glances and stares.

"What were you doing outside?"

"I t-t-thought you we-were going to c-come outside too," he replied fidgeting. I noticed that he was trembling a bit but, his sweater wasn't really thick.

"Where's your coat," I asked draping Gucci monogram puffer, "it's freezing today and you leave the house with just this sweater? You'll catch a cold."

"I was l-late and I g-guess I forgot ru-rushing out of the h-house."

"You're such an airhead-"

"B-but then hyung f-fusses over me... I can't s-say I re-regret it," he admitted blushing.

"In this short time you already learned how to wrap me around your finger," I asked kissing his cheek. "I'm messing with a master manipulator."

"I'm war-warmer now hyung, you can ha-have this b-back ," he stated trying to take off the jacket.

"Nah, keep it for now. I'll drop you off home so you don't freeze."

"But-"

"Class is starting soon. I'll walk you, come on."

...

"Surprisingly, you two have built quite the following amongst the girl population. Everyone is fangirling over you two."

"Are we farm animals or something? Tell the pack of wild bitches that they better not approach Sunghoo with any of this."

"Your surprisingly protective," Mireu commented, showing me the Bape and Nike collab shoes. "RF said he's getting a few of these, you want a pair?"

"Yeah save me the grey color, that's cool. Did you see the off-white jacket I sent you?"

"Yeah-"

"Hello," Jiho called out, "I am telling you, you are the hottest thing to happen to this school."

"Jiho... I am not new to this, I'm true to this. I just don't want anyone overwhelming Sunghoo."

"How does Sunghoo even handle this much rudeness," Jiho asked with a disgusted expression. "You're such an asshole."

"So what? Sue me, broke ass."

Jiho and Mireu.

I might not have known them for a long time but, they're some solid ass people. I know I wouldn't have done anything they have done had the shoe been on the other foot.

For a guy I had only known for like a few months?

Fuck that. Not me. Not I.

"Hey, Jiho... Mireu... you guys really held it down. I appreciate that."

"Well, give us jobs then after college. Anyone would like to work for the Anurak group. Slot me in the pharmaceutical research group."

"Jiho is not wrong... we don't have to be managers or seniors but at least like... a bit of nepotism."

"I'll see what I can do but... Jiho you're going to have to actually be smart... can you manage?"

...

"Hey, hey, hey - what the fuck are you guys doing to him?!"

Jiho, Mireu and I were walking back to class and I found this group of girls circling Sunghoo.

"We're not hurting him," a girl piped up, "we were just talking to him about how cute he is. I was asking how he makes his lips this plump."

"It-it's okay Haneul hyung."

"Like vultures," Jiho commented. "A bit shameless considering you guys wouldn't interact him before."

"So are you the only one who can interact with him then Jiho? I remember you calling him weird too - with us!"

"Well yeah he was but, now he's dating my friend so why wouldn't I change my-"

"Ever since you got close to Kim Haneul, you've started acting like you're above everyone Jiho - just remember-"

"No, don't tell me to remember anything because-

"Ahhhhh, it's giving me a headache, see you inside Haneul," Mireu interrupted walking past everyone into the classroom.

"You guys sound- nevermind. Sunghoo come here - slowly step away from the delusional women."

"Haneul, you're so rude," one of the girls added huffing. "If you need us Sunghoo, don't be afraid to come to us - especially when you're dating this little shit."

I'll let it slide today but, I'm not going to be too many these little shits.

"O-okay," he agreed nodding his head causing the girls to laugh into some squealing. "I-I also want to try the-the products you guys s-s-suggested."

Sunghoo looks really happy actually. Maybe I will encourage the girls to interact with him every once in a while.

"Where's the coat," I asked pulling him in for a hug. I wasn't really bothered about an audience because I dare anyone to say anything about what I want to do.

"I left it on my lo-locker hyung," he replied. "B-but I think I should g-give it back."

"Are you hungry," I asked ignoring him, "do you want money for food? Campus food can taste like shit. Should I skip this and take you for lunch?"

"No h-hyung! You can't keep mi-missing cl-classes. I'll b-be fine."

"Okay, give me a kiss then or I'm skipping my lessons."

Sometimes you gotta sprinkle in a little toxic.

"B-but ju-just a quick one," he agreed blushing. He reached on his top toes and gently pecked my lips. Just as he pulled away, I held him by the waist and deepened the kiss.

A little peck? Sunghoo knows better.

"Hy-hyung-"

"You get so out of breath sweetheart," I smiled, kissing his cheek, "we need to keep practicing like this."

"O-okay I'm leaving n-now," he hurried down the hallway.

"What are y'all looking at," I asked walking past the gawking girls into the classroom.

"Haneul," one of them called out, "that was hot."