Chapter twenty-seven

"Young master, we have arrived

"Young master, we have arrived."

I yawned stretching my legs in response. I couldn't sleep much but I was comfortable.

"Thank you, I'll give you a call when I'm ready to go back to the hotel."

Finding out Sunghoo's address wasn't hard either. I mean, he had to give it to his manager.

I had a few trinckets since I was coming to Sunghoo's house. I guess the culture here is to bring souvenirs to people's houses so I brought some ginseng and expensive tea. Idk I was in a hurry and asked dad.

Tongyeong.

Definitely not Seoul. It's more quaint. Quieter. And it's very rural. The beach here is also definitely not the Navagio beaches or the Algarve crustal clear waters but, it is Sunghoo's home.

I can't wait to take him on a holiday with a really amazing beach. I definitely want to show him lifestyle.

"Hello," a lady answered the door with a nervous smile. "How can I help you?"

Yeah, she's definitely not seen any black people.

Because there's nothing intimidating about a guy in a cream turtleneck, checkered slacks and white air forces. I look like a square.

"Good morning, I'm here to see Sunghoo ma'am," I greeted politely slightly bowing.

"Um... has my son done something, if so, I'm so-"

"M-mom w-who's there- HY-hyung," Sunghoo squeaked flying to give me a hug. I breathed a sigh of relief as soon as I could smell his scent and have him in my arms.

"Don't leave like that again," I sighed shakily holding his face and kissing his forehead. "You're going to drive me insane if you do that. I'd have driven you if you wanted to go home."

"I'm s-sorry," he murmured placing his hands on top of mine. "I-I m-missed y-you."

"I missed you way more. I missed you pretty boy."

"You're Sunghoo's boyfriend," his mom interrupted with a soft smile. "I'm sorry he talks about Haneul hyung a lot but I've never seen pictures, please stay for dinner."

...

"You're dating a black guy? This is fucked."

Fuck is wrong with his brothers? I'm about that life for real, win or lose I'm beating ass."