Chapter nineteen

"A-are you-you sure we should meet here? I d-don't want you to be in trouble again

"A-are you-you sure we should meet here? I d-don't want you to be in trouble again."

"No, plus we need to talk. I haven't been able to get you alone at school."

In my absence, the pack of wild bitches formed an alliance. The Sunghoo alliance. A group of weirdos who dedicate most of their time to pampering Sunghoo.

Sunghoo could breathe and they would be there to gasp at it.

Of course he's breathing, he's alive.

So I can't even see him, never mind, get him alone. I feel like we need to discuss what went down with my family and I don't want an audience to do it.

"Hi honey, hi Sunghoo," my mum greeted excitedly as soon as we stepped through the door.

"H-hi Mrs Kim," he greeted back shyly.

"Is that... Haneul's sweater?! Oh you guys are c-u-t-e!"

She sounds like a white suburban mom. And I hate it.

"H-he thinks I don't dress warm enough..."

"You are so cute honey," she gushed looking lovingly at Sunghoo. "I told Haneul you were adorable from day one. No one dates ugly in-"

"Mom," I interrupted, "we're going to my room okay? I'll talk to you later."

"Haneul, keep that door open I'm not joking!"

What door?

"Hyu-hyung she said-"

"She's on her bored housewife mood, leave her. She won't notice anyways. Come here," I told him asking him to sit on my bed.

I stroked his hair as I pulled him to lay on top of me. He smells so good... like honey and oranges. I could literally eat him up.

"You smell so good," I complimented kissing his neck.

"I think it was my mother's perfum-me. I-I just always liked how it smelt on her."

"You like a lot of feminine things I've noticed - even the other day, you let the girls put lip gloss on you."

I am curious about Sunghoo.

He really becomes one with the girls. One day, they're putting hair ties on him. The next it's lip gloss and then after, they're putting blush on him. He seems very comfortable with them too. I'm just grateful they keep other kids from bullying him.

No one wants to mess with the rich older girls.

"Oh... everyone u-used to say I was... g-growing up and stuff. I-I... just like women stuff I guess but I know I'm not a girl. I don't want to be a girl either... I-I just like pretty things."

He blushed slightly looking down but I softly guided his gaze up. I love looking at his eyes. I want to see his pretty face, it's annoying otherwise.

"You like things like makeup?"

"Y-yeah... does it gross you out h-hyung?"

I think the old me would have probably looked twice at a boy who likes makeup and is perhaps... more in touch with his femininity like Sunghoo. But this me... i don't want to do that. Plus, Sunghoo could never be weird to me.

He's my pretty boy.

"No," I stated softly tucking a strand behind his ear. "I just thought that maybe we should go makeup shopping for you then. I don't want you cross contaminating glosses with those girls - I don't know where their mouths have been."

"Y-you should be n-nicer to them h-hyung. They're super n-nice."

"No," I declined kissing him.

Me? Being nice?

You better act like you've been here before.

"B-but you keep calling t-them b-bitches," he pouted.

"When you pout, it makes me want to put something in between your lips."

I'm not discussing the pack of two dollar hoes when I'm with my baby. Just using my energy to think about those wild whores... absolutely not.

I refuse.

"Hy-hyung," he called softly gripping the hem of my T-shirt, "I'm sorry about your great grandfather. I think there was a better way for him to find out."

"You don't have to be sorry... I wasn't ready to tell my family at that moment but, I didn't plan on hiding you or anything. I... just..."

"Y-you wanted to sa-say things when you were ready."

"My pretty boy is so smart," I murmured kissing his head. "But yeah... this is different for me. I have never liked a boy before and apart from you, I'm not really into boys. But... I don't know how to explain it."

"Are you-you worri-worried that oth-others will see you as gay?"

"I think... I am. I am just not used to not knowing who I fully am."

I think I would be lying if I said I wasn't bothered by my new identity.

I don't regret pursuing things with Sunghoo but, I get worried about what the people who know me will say. I couldn't care less about strangers but if someone like grandma Kim was against it, I would feel like my world is slightly falling apart.

Sometimes I feel scared to... explore this new side of me.

"I-I think you are-are my nice and kind H-haneul hyung. An-and you don't need t-to know who you fully are straight away b-but a-as long as you are ki-kind and patient with yourself, it will work out."

"Then... just stay by my side as I find out."

"Where a-am I meant t-to go hyung? I-I want to be with you."

"I want to be with you too," I softly agreed kissing him. My hands wandered underneath the sweater and suddenly that feeling started creeping in again...

It's like I wanted to claim Sunghoo from inside out...

I ran my tongue over his nipples as he let out soft moans. He quickly covered his mouth and I trailed kisses from his neck to his chest.

I want him so bad.

Fuc-

"Haneul," my mom screamed banging on the door. Sunghoo and I separated heavily breathing looking at one another. I laughed as he had a shocked expression on his face.

"Haneul, I said keep the door open! I want you both studying in the kitchen where I can see you!"