Chapter twenty-eight*

"Stop moving

"Stop moving."

"B-buf, I need to p-pee..."

"What did you say? You need to cum?"

"H-hyung stop," Sunghoo rolled his eyes removing my arm and walking to the toilet.

"Roll your eyes again and watch what I do."

"Y-you're not-not going to do a-anything."

"Clearly I didn't do anything last night," I whispered in his ear pushing up against his ass. "Because you still got all this mouth... I wanna show you in the shower though..."

"H-hyung look," he gasped tracing the hickeys on his chest. "E-everyone at-at work is going to-to say something."

"So what? Tell them to come ask me about it."

"B-bu-"

"Don't you like it," I asked staring into his eyes through the mirror. "All of you is mine... you look pretty when I mark you," I stated slightly squeezing his neck before trailing my hands over the marks.

"W-wait-"

"You're so pretty," I smiled still looking into the mirror through his eyes as my hands squeezed his inner thighs. Sunghoo moaned leaning forward as I licked a long stripe in between his shoulder blades. "Say my name."

"H-hy-"

"Nah... say my name."

"Ha... Haneul," he whispered shyly turning red.

He's so cute.

He drives me crazy.

"What, pretty boy? Tell me."

"I... I-I want you."

"What do you want me to do," I asked running my hands over his chest. I lifted him onto the bathroom sink and then placed my hands at either side of him not touching him.

He hates when I tease him but... I'm an asshole, I love it.

"H-Haneul... please."

"What are you asking me for?"

"F-fuck me," he whispered shyly. "Ta... take care of me  be...because I'm yours."

Yeah, he mine.

"You mine," I asked palming him through his boxers. "Then do something I like."

Sunghoo jumped off the counter before pushing me gently against it. He slowly got down on his knees and... he finna give me head?!

"Baby hold on! You haven't done that before-"

"M-move your han-hands." He pulled my boxers down and my... thing almost smacked him in the eye. I tried to push his shoulders back so he would stop but... baby boy was determined. He stopped me in my tracks when he licked a long stripe all the way to the tip looking into my eyes.

Wait... that felt almost too good...

"Pretty boy... who taught you this?"

"...the... vi-videos online."

Oh thank god... he was watching shit. No other dudes. I would've have to fuck up any dude that had him.

Gotta love a toxic king.

"F-focus on me," he pouted sucking the tip before taking more and more into his mouth... when I felt that throat, yeah it was a wrap.

Throat babiessssss.

"Sunghoo, wait baby, move your head, I'm gonn-"

And he sucked it all up whilst keeping eye contact.

Because toniteee will be the nyteeee that I fall for you, over agwaaaaaainnnn, don't make me change my mwinddddddd.

"Y-you liked it?"

"You keep sucking like that, and I'm rebuilding your family home by myself. From scratch. I'll build the wood, plank by plank."

"H-hyung," he laughed standing up.

"You think I'm playing," I smiled gently bending him over the counter. I squeezed his cheeks before smacking it as he giggled. "Can I eat this pretty ass before I fuck it?"

His skin turns so red when I slap it or grip it... Shit, are are those marks from yesterday or today?

"You-you've never... never asked for permission before."

...

"Have I got you white air forces yet? I think you would look good in them."

"I-I don't need...need more shoes. You-you've brought me enough."

"So what? You look good in those shoes. I can't buy my baby gifts? That's crazy."

"B-but y-you give me gifts a lot a...and I can't give you an...any."

"You have a gift you can give me," I teased, "just open that mouth for me when I ask."

"Hy-hyung!"

"Why do you never just call me... Haneul? You know my name right?"

"Kim Leo-Leonardo Haneul."

"You even got the pronunciation of Leonardo like you can drop the hyung stuff. I like it when you say my name."

"B...But I can't... w-when I call you hyung it shows y...you're important to me."

"I already know that."

"B...But - yo-you're my hyung."

"So you won't drop it?"

"N...No Leonardo hyung."

"You play to much... if you didn't care about public affection, I would've kissed you." I pulled the strings on his Jacquemus hat jokingly and his hat flew up to hold it.

I hated that now when we were in public, he had to hide. Celebrity culture here is crazy and I would hate for Sunghoo to get mobbed or harassed or even stalked so, I had to accept these precautions. I tried suggesting security but, he didn't want it at all.

I had to settle for him telling me where he is or him texting me when he gets home. We debated sharing locations but settled on sending each other our locations when needed.

Seeing Sunghoo in sunglasses unlocked a new thing in me... I don't know, it's hot.

"H-hyung," he laughed blushing. "Y-you're staring at me."

"Because... you're so pretty."