Chapter twenty-nine

-SUNGHOO-

-SUNGHOO-

"Min Sunghoo please focus. Your mind is elsewhere."

I think it's the third time the photographer told me to focus but I can't... not when hyung is looking at me like he'll eat me.

I was really anxious about my first photoshoot back after the controversy so, I asked hyung if he could sit there with me.

Even though Vogue photoshoots are quite strict on visitors, hyung called his grandma and it's like they practically begged him to attend.

Even though he asked to come anyways.

There's a set assistant that keeps thirsting and asking him if he's okay every thirty seconds but he keeps rudely dismissing her.

I'm starting to find his rudeness very... convenient. Especially when it comes to girls. They flock to him like moths to a flame so I'm very happy that he was never into entertaining it.

"You keep looking at me," Haneul cheekily smiled taking the powder puff from the makeup artist. I could see her about to protest but the set director glared at her and mouthed for her to be quiet.

"I d-don't think yo-you-"

"You're telling me no," he asked gently using the powder puff to guide my eyes to him. "When do you ever tell me no?"

"H-Haneul, ple-please..."

"You're begging already," he laughed. "Keep looking at me like that and we turning this from a photo shoot to a different kind of shoot."

I hate it when he whispers in my ear like that. I just get really... hot.

"I'll do all the things you like if you can focus."

"O-Okay," I whispered back trying to resist the urge to fall to my knees.

"Cool," he smiled. "Director, he's ready to ready and focused," he announced steeping back to his seat. Quite a few of the girls on set seemed to be blushing and avoiding our gaze but... Haneul kept the same intense look towards me.

The director seemed to be the only person looking unfazed.

"Can't you guys see our model is red?! Makeup team hurry up!"

....

"You did well today pretty boy."

"I-I t-think y...you looked like t...the model."

"With you there, I didn't stand a chance."

He's always so sweet.

"I-I want us to do o-one to...together."

"Like take pictures? We take pictures all the time. You keep taking pics on my phone and changing my wallpapers and shit."

Maybe I do have an obsession with his phone. It's just bigger than mine and... he let me put Face ID on it anyways so... it's our phone.

Plus it's an iPhone. Like in Korea we're Samsung people so I'm always interested in all the things his phone can't do.

It can't even camouflage... so primitive.

"B-but pr... professional p-pictures are different."

"Would you like us to do that," he asked with one hand on the steering wheel as the other gently squeezed my thigh.

"Y-yes so t-then we have m...memories."

"What should I do when my boyfriend is so spoiled," he laughed, "every time he asks for something, I have to give it to him."

"S... So it's a y-yes?"

"You knew from the moment you thought it I'd say yes."

"T... true."

Sometimes... I wish we could be stuck in moments like this forever.

Just the low music and his hand on my thigh and his beautiful side profile as he focuses on driving... he's so handsome.

I feel like a stalker for always wanting to see him and be near him. Sometimes I feel awful because I'm so needy and make excuses to be with him.

"What's wrong?"

"I... I j-just feel c-creepy."

"About what?"

"H-How... ho-how obsessed I a-am with you."

"If that's the reason, we can be creepy together. I'm pretty obsessed with you too."