17.

Rebekah stood up with her phone in hand and set out to find Kol with a look of determination on her face.

Her brother Elijah stopped her "what are looking for Rebekah?"

"I'm looking for Kol, Lijah" but before he could question her further she walked off.

She checked several rooms before trying his bedroom which is where she found him sitting on his bed staring at his phone. She leans against his door frame. "You know it's not gonna do anything if you just stare at it"

He looks up at his little sister "what do you want now Rebekah?"

"I want to help you."

He rolls his eyes "well I don't need your help."

Bekah smirks at her older brother "well it seems to me like you do big brother."

He gave her a look "What are you talking about?"

"I'm talking about how you chickened out of telling Kenzie that you like her."

"How did you...." He trails off .

The female Original,  smirked at her brother again.  "Know that? Well for one you forget Kenzie and I are friends, we talk about things and she brought up the weird phone call and I put the pieces together that you were trying to take my advice... Look Kol I know that you like her okay? I've seen the way act when you're talking to her or about her and you never act like that with anybody, so my point here is just tell her how you feel about her."

Kol rolls his eyes again "yeah well talking about it with you is easier than actually telling her... I don't
know I just felt all weird when I was talking to her."

"You were nervous Kol, that is another reason that I knew that you liked her because you don't get nervous about anything really."

"What is it gonna take for me to get rid of you?"
"All you have to do is admit that you like Kenzie to me and I will leave you alone."

Kol huffs in annoyance "okay fine, I like her, I like Kenzie a lot actually... And for the first time in my life, I don't know what to do about it"

Rebekah jumps up and squeals "yes I knew it, I knew you liked her!!!!!! And tell her that you like her that's what you do about it" Rebekah then skips out of the room with a wide smile on her face.

Leaving her older brother shaking his head with a slight smile on his face.

***

Bekah 💅🏼:
So I talked to Kol and I finally got something out of him but you didn't hear this from me.

What did you find out?

Bekah 💅🏼:
Well it turns out that I was right my brother does like you but shhhhh you didn't hear it from me.

Okay well, what do I do? Do I wait for him or should I say something?

Bekah 💅🏼:
Now that is completely up to you, I mean you know how you both feel now if you wanna take charge then do it and if you want to wait for him to make the move then do that.

Thanks, Bekah, I really appreciate you doing that for me.

Bekah 💅🏼:
Your welcome Kenz I'm just happy that I could help.

I have to go right now Lydia, Kira, Malia, and I are going to the beach for a "girl's day" type thing, but I'll think about how I want to go about that.

Bekah 💅🏼:
Okay have fun I'll talk to you later.