22.

{There will be a mixture of IRL scenes and texts in this chapter}

I took a deep breath before turning to Rebekah "okay I'm ready let's do this"

We walk into the house and are stopped by one of Bekah's brothers not sure if it's Klaus or Elijah they are the only ones that I haven't seen.

"Rebekah who's this?" She just smirks "Nik you remember Kenzie? I added her to our group chat?" "Ahhh yes I remember"

"well I brought her here." He nods and starts to walk away "wait Nik?"

"Yes?"

"Where's Kol?"

"He went out after you left earlier and hasn't came back yet"

"Okay."

Rebekah pulls me up to her room "well it looks like we have time for you to breathe"

I roll my eyes "yeah that might be a good thing" she laughs.

"Like I said before he adores you, there is nothing for you to worry about Kenz"

"I know that I'm just being myself, this is what I was talking about I get awkward and I tend to ramble too when that happens."

"Well you better pull it together because he just got home."

I can feel my breath hitch "oh god, I'm not ready for this... I can't do this" with that I run into the bathroom in Bekahs room I look in the mirror and I see my eyes glowing thier golden Werewolf color. I take a deep breath trying to focus my breathing and slowing my heart rate down.

I look back in the mirror and notice my eyes are back to thier normal color. I listen and I hear "what is it Rebekah? Nik said you were looking for me?"

Then I hear my phone ring but it's out there with them and I don't want to give myself away just yet.

Rebekah answers it like it's her phone "hello?"

  hear Scott "umm you're not my sister"

"Sorry I think you have the wrong number" then she hangs up on him. "You know what it's not that important right now."

I hear her door shut and then a whisper "it's cool you can come out now."

I walk out of the bathroom and mouth "thank you" she nods and pulls her phone out.

***

Bekah 💅🏼:
What the hell was that about?

I don't know I just freaked and felt like I couldn't breathe I think I almost had a panic attack.

Bekah 💅🏼:
I bought some time but he's gonna realize that something is up.

I know I just thought I was ready then freaked at the last minute... I do that sometimes.

***
{The Pack}

Scotty 🐺:
Kenzie what the hell I just called your number and some random chick picked up.

QueenLyds 👑:
Maybe you dialed the wrong number by mistake.

Scotty 🐺:
It was the right number, will someone please tell me what the hell is wrong with my sister and why she won't answer her phone.

Badass Kitsune 🤺:
I'm sure she's fine and will call you whenever she's gets a chance to.

Scotty 🐺:
What's going on that I don't know about?

QueenLyds 👑:
Nothing Scott you're over reacting it's one missed call not the end of the world.

Sociopathic Bestie 😈:
You do realize that she's your older sister and doesn't have to tell you everything??

***

I smile at that Bekah gives me a look and I hand her my phone for her to read the messages. She nods when she reads.

***
*Incoming call from Koala🐨*

I look at Bekah with wide eyes and mouth "what do I do? If I answer hell know I'm here."

*Missed Call from Koala🐨*
***

Koala🐨:
Kenzie is something wrong? Why aren't you answering my calls?

I'm fine Kol I just can't talk right now.

Koala 🐨:
Oh are you mad at me or something?

What? God no I'm just in the middle of something that's all. I promise that I'm not mad or anything like that.

Koala 🐨:
Then what is it?

I can't say right now but I promise you will know soon

***

Bekahhhhh he thinks I'm mad at him.

Bekah 💅🏼:
Well you have been dodging his calls and texts since you got here.

But that's so I don't give the surprise away.

Bekah 💅🏼:
But he doesn't know that yet.

***

Before I could text her back I hear Bekahs door open from behind me. The look she gives me says that it's Kol.

"Bekah I need to talk to you" but he trails off at the end the look on her face says he's looking straight at the back of my head.

***
So I may have lied again they didn't meet officially in this chapter but I just couldn't resist the cliffhanger here. How do you guys think he's  gonna react? Next chapter they are for sure going to meet.