33.

Kenzie

After the plane landed we grabbed our bags and I hailed a cab and gave the driver my address and 20 minutes later he pulled up out front.

I paid the guy and we got our bags from the back and walked up to the house, I ring the doorbell and a few seconds later I hear Scotty call "come in"

I smirk and we walk into the house and into the kitchen "you know Scotty you might want to watch who you just randomly tell to come in, I could have been a serial killer"

Scott snorts "Kenz a serial killer wouldn't have rang the doorbell... Mom didn't tell me you were coming home"

"She doesn't know I'm home... I wanted to surprise her and everyone else as well because no one knew not even Malia, Kira or Lydia"

Scott looks at me "I'm sorry I freaked out on you Kenz"

I smirk at him... I knew he would crack first he always does "it's okay just try to refrain from freaking out on me like that again?" He nods.

I smile at him "Good now there are people I want you to meet" he gives me a questioning look "okay?"

"Just follow me into the living room" he follows behind me as I walk into the room where Bekah and Kol are waiting.

"Scott this is Rebekah and Kol, guys this is my little brother Scott" he gives them a semi awkward wave "uhhh Hi" then he motions me into the kitchen I roll my eyes but look at Kol and Bekah "I'll be right back" they both chuckle and nod and I follow Scott into the kitchen.

"What?" And he whispers "why are they with you?" I smirk knowing that they can hear him even whispering "well like I said mom's been wanting me to come home and she's also been on me to meet Kol so I'm killing two birds with one stone and Bekah just wanted to tag along see where I grew up now you can call the guys and tell them I'm home if you want to"

He nods "fine I'll call a meeting and you can tell them yourself Kenz" "okay then let's do it" I walk back into the living room where Kol and Bekah are "well you guys are going to get to meet my friends here in a few minutes" Bekah smiles "awesome I have been wanting to meet Lydia" I nod at her "I know and she's wanted to meet you too"

A few minutes later

Of course Stiles is the first one here he walks into the living room and smiles at me "Hey Kenz" I smirk at him "sup Stilinski" "didn't realize you were home" I smirk at him "well Mama has been on me about coming home for while plus she wants to meet Kol... So I brought him to meet Mama... Stiles, Kol and Rebekah and guys this is Stiles he's Scott's best friend making him my honorary little brother"

He waves at them then he laughs "of course and we all know it's best to listen to Mama McCall when she wants you to do something" I let out a shudder at the thought of Mama when she angry.

Kol smirks at me and let's out a laugh I turn and look at him "oh you laugh now but you just wait until you see her get angry..... I have legit never been scared of anything but Mama McCall when she's angry"

Rebekah starts laughing "seriously Kenz your mother when she's angry is the only thing that scares you?" I nod at her "seriously Bex... I mean you've seen me put your brother in his place when no one else would step up and tell him that he was being a condescending asshat because he was in one of his moods.... But my mama is a whole different story"

Kol laughs again "now that was hysterical... The look on Nik's face when you stepped and started talking about how he needed to calm his ass down" I smirk "well someone had to do and by that time he knew me well enough to know when to back off because he finally met someone with a temper worse than his"

Bex pipes up "now that was funny... You threw him through the damn window.... The look of pure shock on his face as he went through the window"

Lydia and the girls walk as Scott looks at me "wait Kenzie... You threw someone out of a window?" I roll my eyes "no Scott I didn't throw him out a window... I shoved him backwards a little harder than necessary and he went flying back then he went through the window"

---
Hey guys so next chapter we get the girls reaction to meeting Kol and Bex and Kenzie pushed Klaus out a window??? Well someone certainly has a temper 😂😂