29.

Bit of a time jump here (:
***

Ahhhhhh these past few months have been absolutely incredible, Kol and I are good like really good. God, I didn't even realize I could fall deeper in love with him than I already was but here we are I am completely head over heels for that man. His siblings even like me.

Bekah, Kol, and I are on our way to the grill right now... I have a little something planned here and Bekah and Caroline yes you heard me Caroline turns out we get along really well but anyway Bekah and Care are the only ones that know what I have planned here.

Ohhh also I took Bekah with me to see Kitty Kat and turns out they actually like each other and are friends now.

I also haven't talked to my brother since the day we had that little argument... I am very stubborn and I will not make the first move that is on baby bro to do that but almost everyone else we talk daily and I call my mother twice a week to let her know that I'm still breathing.

She really wants to meet Kol... Like really wants to meet him. That hasn't been arranged yet but it will be before I go back to Beacon Hills.

Bekah shakes me out of my thoughts "Kenz we're here" I smile at her "thanks Bex"

We walk into the grill and I am hugged by a flash of blonde known as Caroline Forbes "hey Care" Bonnie gives me a little smile "I'm getting there with Bonnie slowly but she's starting to like me.

Elena and I don't get along at all she's too much of a brat for me to actually tolerate her and the Salvatores well I don't really like them either.

We get a booth and Kol slides in beside me while Bekah and Care slide in the side opposite us. Kol leans over and whispers in my ear "when we get back to the manor there is something that I want to talk to you about" I smile at him and nod "okay"

I lean over a kiss him for a moment before I pull away, I shoot a smile toward the girls and a wink to Kol. Both the girls smile knowing exactly what I'm about to do.

They even helped me pick out the song that I am going to be singing.

I get up out of the booth and get up on the stage "hi... So I usually don't sing in front of people but there is just something that I need to say and music is the easiest way for me to express things so here we go"

{Let's just pretend that this is Kenzie}

After the song is over people are clapping and Awing I guess they thought it was cute.

I walk back over to our table with a smile on my face. Bekah smiles really wide "that was beautiful Kenzie" Care nods agreeing with Bekah "yess that was amazing... I want your voice it's so pretty" I laugh at that "sorry Care but you can't have that"

Kol looks at me then nods towards the door I nod and look at Bekah and Care "well guys we are gonna head back to the house" Bekah nods "okay I'll see you later Kenz"

We walk out the door and Kol grabs me by the waist "okay darling you might feel a little disoriented for a few moments but it'll pass" then he uses his Vampire speed to get us back to the house.

I look at him "whoa that was cool" we walk into the house once we get up to his room Kol turns to me "okay there was something that I wanted to talk to you about" I nod at him "okay I'm listening"

He smiles "okay so first I wanted to say that I love you Kenzie" I give him a smile "I love you too Kol" he gently grabs my chin and kisses me softly.

After a few minutes, we pull apart "now for the other thing... If you want Nik said that he would turn you into a hybrid... You don't have to do it if you don't want to but it is an option"

"So I'd be a vampire and a werewolf?" He nods "that's right" "and I'd also be somewhat immortal? And I'd be able to stay with you forever?" He smiles at me "yes darling to both of those things"

I give him a smirk "well then... I'm in let's do it" 

"Okay, but are you sure about this?" 

I nod without an ounce of hesitation "yes I want this" 

"Okay then let's go and find Nik."

'Oh my god, this is seriously happening I'm gonna be a damn hybrid yessss.'

After a few minutes, we find him in one of the studies Kol gets his attention "Nik" he looks up "what is it?"

***
I

am just going to cut this off here and we find out what happens in the next chapter.