Bonus Chapter #1; Alternate Meeting:

This chpater happened because of a comment by Sherlock_Stark19 on the original book. I loved that comment so I had to make it happen. So I hope you like this.

***

After Rebekah picked Kenzie up from the airport they just past the Welcome to Mystic Falls sign and the original smirked over at the werewolf beside her "Okay, so here's what we are going to do, when we get to the Manor, I'm gonna go in and make sure that everyone is home and listen for me to make a clicking noise and that will tell you that they are all there and then wait maybe five minutes so it isn't suspicious then you come in however you please and the rest is up to you"

Kenzie smirks back at her "Ohhh Bex I love that idea"

So as they discussed when they got to the Manor Rebekah went in first and as she hit the top of the stairs she made the clicking sound to signal that everything was in place and exactly five minutes later the door flies open leaving the Mikaelsons staring at the door.

Kenzie steps in with a smirk on her face "What's up Bitches? The best thing to happen to your death cult group chat has arrived" then she flips her hair over her shoulder still smirking at them.

Rebekha squeals acting like she had no idea that this was gonna happen and runs down the stairs pulling the blonde into a hug "oh my god, you're here" Kenzie laughs also playing along hugging Rebekah back "yep... Hmmm, bitch, you smell good"

Rebekah gives her a look "Uhhh thanks... I think"

Kenzie just smirks looking at Elijah she clicks her tongue shooting a wink and pointing at him with finger guns "Nice suit, it totally works on you" then she looks at Klaus "Well you did try and kill Kitty Kat but I'll let it slide because you have nice hair.... 9 out of 10"

Finally, she looks at Kol who is staring at her wide-eyed, she just has a wide grin on her face as she walks towards him, the blonde werewolf stops in front of him "Surprise bitch" then she grabs him by the shirt and kisses him right there at the bottom of the stairs with his siblings watching and everything.

She pulls back a grin on her face "HI"

Kol laughs "Hi... that was so dramatic" Kenzie shrugs with a laugh "Of course it was, it's me it had to be dramatic." Rebekah looks at the werewolf "So Kenz... why did you tell me I smell good?"

Kenzie laughs "I don't know I was winging it and it just popped into my head so I thought why the hell not and that's, that" the female original nods "alright then"

****
O

kay so as I mentioned at the top this happened because of a comment and it was just too good of an idea not to use so I decided to do some bonus chapters, so that being said if you want to see something happen that I didn't do in the original story, leave me a comment and who knows I might turn it into a bonus chapter like I did with this one.