21.

{This chapter will be a mix of texts and IRL scenes}

As promised Lydia and Kira both came over. Kira to distract my brother and Lydia to drive me to the airport. Oh my god, I can't believe I am a few hours away from meet Kol in person for the first time.
Lydia just pulled up to the airport "thanks Lyds"

"You're welcome Kenz are you nervous?"

I smile at her "a little I mean what if he doesn't like me in person?"

Lyds rolls her eyes "now you're just being silly Kenz he is gonna love you"

Lydia walks into the airport with me and a few minutes later they call over the intercom "Flight 215 to Richmond is now boarding"

I turn to Lyds "that's me"

"Richmond?"

"Yeah Bekah is picking me up from the airport and driving us to Mystic Falls"

"Ahhh I see."

I board the plane and send Bekah a quick text to tell her that I'm getting ready to take off.

***

The plane takes off in 20 minutes.

Bekah 💅🏼:
Alright text me when your two hours from landing
Okay

***
4 Hours Later.

I've been on this planet for 4 hours thank God I only have two to go.

***

Two hours to go I've been on this damn plane for 4 hours and there is a fussy toddler behind me.

Bekah 💅🏼:
Alright I'm leaving now and you only have to deal with it for two more hours and then you'll get to see me.

That will definitely brighten my day it'll be worth the 6-hour plane ride just to see your pretty face in person.

Bekah 💅🏼:
And you'll get to see Kol in person too.

Yeah there's that too, well I'm gonna try and get some sleep for about an hour.

Bekah 💅🏼:
Okay I'll see you in two hours
See ya then

***

2 Hours Later

I got about a hour of sleep before the toddler behind me started fussing again.

The plane just landed and I walk off the plane towards the baggage claim I grab my bag as it comes around and I turn around to look for my blonde vampire best friend.

After a minute I hear someone squeal "Kenzie!!!" I turn towards the voice and smile when I see Bekah "Ahhh Bekah!!!" Then she runs towards me and hugs me I hug her back.

"Oh my god it is so nice to finally meet you in person and my god you are so much prettier in person" I laugh "me? Oh my god look at you" "ohh this is gonna be so much fun."

We walk out to her car "so does anybody know that I'm coming?" She shakes her head "nope it's a complete surprise to everyone because I knew they would say something and I couldn't have that"

As we get closer to Mystic Falls I guess Rebekah can see my jitteriness she smiles "you have nothing to be nervous about Kenzie" "what if we meet and he figures out that he doesn't like me? I can come off different more awkward in person"
Rebekah chuckles "that's not gonna happen Kenzie, my brother he adores you already and you've never met face to face." "The nerves never bother me until right before whatever it is, is about to happen that's when I get fidgety"

"Look Kenzie this is gonna be fine I swear it will be"

We just passed the Welcome to Mystic Falls sign "okay we are gonna take a pit stop at the Mystic Grill so you can collect yourself before we go to the Manor"

"okay that is fine with me"

We pull up to the Mystic Grill "wow I thought Beacon Hill was the only place that named businesses after the town"

Rebekah laughs "it must just be a small town thing"

We walk into the Grill and first thing these three girls walk over "Who is this Rebekah? Another one of your compelled friends?"

Bekah just rolls her eyes "that is none for your bloody business" the brunette in the middle must be Elena because she looks like Kitty Kat she rolls her eyes and the three walk off.

"Who were they?"

"You just unofficially met Elena Gilbert, Bonnie Bennett, and Caroline Forbes, now Caroline isn't that bad my brother Klaus has a thing for her"

Hmmm just as I thought I smirk at Bekah "ohhhh that sounds juicy."

As we walk back out of the grill I hear "who is that with Barbie Klaus" 

"I don't know probably her new compelled friend."

We get back into her car and a few minutes later she pulls up to this really big house like I mean a mansion-sized house.

****

Koala 🐨:
Hey I haven't talked to you much today.

Yeah I know I'm sorry I've just been super busy and I haven't much time.

Koala 🐨:
Oh I'm sorry about that

***

Kenzie snickered making Rebekah look at her "what?"

"I just technically lied to Kol"

"what did you say?"

"Well I didn't want to give away what was happening so I haven't really talked to him today and I just told him it was because I've been super busy"

She nods "which technically isn't the truth"

"Yep... My brother is gonna kill me when he finds out what I did"

"He doesn't know?"

"Nope the only people that know are Lydia, Kira, Kat, Kai, and Malia and I told them not to tell him until I was halfway across the country so he couldn't stop me"

She laughs "well that's one way to do it"

"Yeah really I mean I'm his older sister but he acts like I'm younger than him."

Rebekah smiles "well I'm the youngest so I don't really know what that feels like "

***
Ahhh so next chapter are when Kol and Kenzie are meeting face to face and I am so excited to write this I know I said they would meet in this chapter but I decided to push it up one more chapter and Kolzie is their ship name just so you guys know.