53. Epilogue

2 weeks in Hawaii Kenzie loved it but she was more than happy to be back home and now she could finally tell them that she's pregnant, she went and bought an actual test while they were in Hawaii just to be 100 percent sure and there it was right in front of them two pink lines that indicated it was positive.

Kenzie smiles as she walks into the Abattoir, Kol coming in behind her with their bags, Bekah is the first one to notice them and she smiles and flashes down "You guys are back!" then she hugs Kenzie, who smiles returning the hug "yep just got back" Kol kisses his wife on the cheek "I'm gonna take this up to our room, then we can tell them" she smiles "okay"

Rebekah looks at her "tell us what?" Kenzie smirks "you'll have to wait till Kol gets back and we get everyone in the living room." Bekah pouts "okay then let's gather everybody while Kol is putting your bags in your room" she grabs Kenzie by the arm and they head into the house.

They walk into the living to hear Mari and Klaus bickering Kenzie laughs "wow that's gotten worse since I been gone" Mari's head snaps towards them "Kenz you back" she gets up and pulls the girl into a hug "yep just got back"

Trina smiles getting up and pulling her into a hug as well. Kenzie laughs "okay then hugs for everybody" then she gave them all hugs and Kol walked into the living room with a smirk on his face and Bekah grins "okay everyone is here and Kol is back..... SO tell us now!"

The others look confused "Tell us what?" Elijah was the one to ask.

Kenzie smirked looking at Kol as he walked towards her hugging her from behind and resting his chin on the top of her head "go on then my love tell them"

Kenzie grins "I'm pregnant..... kinda figured it out before we left but wanted to wait and be completely sure before we said anything"

Rebekah squeals "oh my god!!!"

Elijah smiles looking at the two "how is this possible?" Kenzie shrugs "we're not sure but we consulted a witch while we were in Hawaii and she said it shouldn't have happened but it did and she could tell us why but yeah there's gonna be another little Mikaelson running around here soon, you guys are gonna have a nephew the witch that we talked to told us when she did her spell"

the four girls squish Kenzie into a hug as she laughs as they all tell the newlywed couple congratulations.

Kenzie couldn't be happier she was married to the love of her life and surrounded by a family that expected her like she was one of their own from the beginning and she had the best friends that a girl could ever ask for and now she has a son on the way at that moment her life couldn't have been more perfect or at least in her eyes anyway.

***
THIS IS IT.
THE END