27.

Bekah just pulled back up to her house I smirk at her "well that was a fun little outing" she rolls her eyes "huh, now go on and find lover boy that is why we came back isn't it?"

I climb out of her car laughing and we walk into the house we walk through the living room Klaus looks up "oh good you two are back" then turns to me "now maybe Kol won't be so annoying" 

"where is he?" 

"Somewhere upstairs"

Bekah makes a motion telling me to go on. I roll my eyes at her with a laugh and I make my way up the stairs looking for Kol, I walk into his room he is sitting in a chair with what looks like a really old book, he looks up as I walk into the room "Oh Kenzie, you're back" "yeah Bekah and I got bored at the grill so we decided to come back here instead"

I walk over to where he's sitting and he pulls me over where I'm sitting on his lap he sat book in his hand aside "what kind of book is that?" "it's just an old grimoire that's a spell book if you didn't know.... I like to look at it sometimes" I lay my head back onto his shoulder and just look at him with a smile.

"You should make an Instagram account" he looks down at me with this adorably confused face "a what?" I pull my phone out and go to my Instagram "an Instagram account, here" then I show him mine.

"So what you just post pictures?" "and videos but yes you post pictures" "how do you make it?" "gimme your phone and I'll make it for you" he hands me his phone and i create the account for him "there, now you can see my beautiful face whenever ever you want after I go home"

He makes a face when I say that like he doesn't want me to go home but eventually I will have to go back to Beacon Hills. "But we won't talk about that right now"

Kol smiles down at me "what do you want to do darling?" 

I look at him for a moment "Hmm, can we watch a movie?" 

"Sure what do you want to watch?" 

"'Hmm, lemme think for a minute, go and make us some popcorn for the movie while I pick it out?" 

"alright darling I will be back in a few minutes" he pecks me on the lips before lifting me up and standing up and then placing me back in the chair "okay" he walks out of the room.

I bring up Netflix on the tv in his room and I sign into my account and flick through a few movies before settling on White Chicks because I absolutely adore that movie it's hilarious. Not to mention I love the Wayans brothers. After picking the movie I decide to change my clothes into something a little more lounge-worthy.

Kol comes back a few minutes later with the popcorn and some drinks I smile at him "I hope you don't mind I borrowed one of your shirts

Kol comes back a few minutes later with the popcorn and some drinks I smile at him "I hope you don't mind I borrowed one of your shirts." 

He turns to me "not at all darling, it looks good on you, perhaps even better than it does on me"

We get settled on his bed "what did you pick darling?" 

I grinned at him, "It's called White Chicks it's hilarious and one of my favorite movies" 

He gave me a look, before shrugging, "okay well let's start it" I nodded at him and pressed play.

After the movie finishes Kol looks down at me "okay I'll give you that one it was hilarious." 

I give him a little smirk "I told you it was" I let out an involuntary yawn. 

Kol smirks at me "looks like someone's getting tired" 

I give him a smile "maybe a little."

He leans over and kisses me "go to sleep, darling."

"okay" I lay my head on his chest I feel him kiss me on the head and whisper "good night darling" before I fell asleep.