49.

Kol smiles looking over at his girlfriend debating on if he should do it now or wait until tonight like planned. Kenzie rolls over to where she's laying on her stomach "why are you looking at me like that?"

Kol laughs thinking 'screw it I'm doing this now' "I had all of this planned out but I don't want to wait anymore... I love you Kenzie so" he pulls the ring box out from the bedside table he flips it open looking at his girlfriend "Mackenzie McCall will you marry me?"

Kenzie smiles at him tearing up slightly "yes Kol I will marry you" he slips the ring onto her finger and grabs her by the chin kissing her.

"I had everything planned out to do that tonight and Bekah might kill me for going off plan but I didn't want to wait any longer" Kenzie has a big smile plastered on her face "how long have you been planning this? Of course, Bex is in on this" Kol smiles down at her "a few weeks and before you ask Bex has known the whole time, she pretty much took over the planning when I told her I wanted to do it"

Kenzie laughs "sounds like her, bet she'll want to help plan the actual wedding too" Kol laughs looking down at her "wouldn't surprise me if she did, she'll probably get Freya and Davina to help her too" Kenzie grins "and we both know Vina will most definitely jump right in and help her, how long as she wanted us to get married?"

Kol smiles kissing her "I don't know but it's been a while, she says something about it every chance she gets" Kol smirks at her and gets up, Kenzie gives him a look "where are you going?" Kol is still smirking at her "taking a shower we still have dinner reservations for tonight no use in letting them go to waste"

Kenzie laughs "okay" as he walks into the bathroom she grabs her phone from the bedside table deciding to text her girls whom she hadn't talked to in a while. By the time Kol walked back into teh room Kenzie was dying laughing from the conversation she just had with her girls. Kol looks at her "what's so funny?"

She collects herself enough to answer him "Something Mari said in our GC" He nods "that explains it Mari is hilarious" Kenzie gets up "I'm going to take a shower now and then we are video chatting with my mom so I can tell her the news"

Kol nods at his fiancée "okay sounds good to me our reservation is at 7 so we still have some time" Kenzie laughs and walks into the bathroom to take a shower.

After she finished she got dressed and walked out into the bedroom grabbing her laptop from the desk in the room she sits it on the bed and sits down beside Kol "okay let's do this" she pulls it up and pressed call waiting on her mom to answer.

***
The last three chapters have been a little jumbled in order but it had to be that way for it to make sense. This book is so close to being finished and it's getting me all in my feels.

4 Chapters Left.