44.

Kenzie walks into the main part of the compound with a smirk on her face "Oh Nikky you've done it now personally I can't wait to see this"

He looks up from his book "what are you talking about Kenzie?" She just keeps smirking "you my friend have severely pissed off the wrong person and when said person gets here because they are coming it is going to be beautiful"

Kol walks I. and sees the loom on his girlfriend's face "why are you smirking like that Kenz?" She turns and grins at him "Nikky has finally gone and pissed the wrong person off..... I should really thank Trina for the information that I am using to tease you right now"

Kenzie dials the number and a second later it clicks "hey Kenz" "sup Trina, I wanted to thank you for the info from the GC" she chuckles "why?" Kenzie smirks again "because I can use it to tease him" Trina snorts " of course"

"How is she?" "She's Pissed..... No, she's fuming, I'm honestly surprised that steam isn't coming out of her ears at this point and I don't blame her for being as pissed as she is I mean someone did that to me and I'd be pissed to I pulled over a little while ago and she went to the bathroom, by the time we leave pretty sure that wall is gonna have a hole in it, she never has been good with handling her temper which is why Drew's car got blown up"

Kenzie nods "yeah at this point that doesn't surprise me, but she is going to have a field day when you guys get here" "oh Kenz believe me I know if I didn't know that she is going to sink her teeth into him, I'd do it myself but he pissed her off and I know he's gonna get it" "It's gonna be beautiful"

"Hey Mari is coming back I'll call you when we hit the city limits and you can tell me where to go" "Okay, Later Trina" Kenzie hangs up the phone turning back around still smirking "I really wouldn't want to be you...... that is all I'm gonna say about it for now"

Klaus looks at her "I really don't know what you're talking about Kenzie" Kenzie smirks at him again "well, you will soon enough then" Kenzie grabs Kol by the arm and pulls him out of the room and towards the door and he looks at her "who has my brother pissed off now?" she smirks again "you remember how I told you about Marina?" he nods "yeah you said even though you love the girl to death she's a bit psychotic" "good well that's who he pissed off, I just found this out like a couple of hours ago but apparently they had a fling back before Nikky broke his curse and then he broke her heart and now he's been talking to her again only she didn't know it was him and she is really pissed now because of the way he left her.... oh and Mari and Trina are on their way here"

Kol smirks as well "well seems this is going to be interesting" Kenzie nods "it really will be. Mari is not someone you want to make an enemy of, she may only be human but she is not one to be messed with, Mari has the influence to ruin people, I've seen it happen."

He looks at her somewhat impressed "Damn if she's only human how does she have that kinda power?" Kenzie smirks "Mari is famous, she's a singer and she blew up over her song Do it Again, which I also just found out that it's about Nikky"

***

O-O lol well Nikky is screwed when Mari gets there that's for sure and we will see more of that in Do It Again. XD

9 Chapters Left