19.

Hey.

Koala🐨:
Hey Kenzie look I'm sorry about the phone call the other day, I just didn't really know what to say I have never been in a situation like this before and I don't really do well with expressing things that aren't anger.

Hey I get it I really do I've never been in a situation like this either so I get where this is coming from.

Koala🐨:
What I was trying to tell you the other day with the phone call is that...

God woman what are you doing to me?
Why is this so freaking difficult?
Why can't I just come out and tell you that I like you Kenzie, I like you a lot and every time that I see your name on my phone I just get happy and that feeling is just so strange and foreign to me I have never felt the way that you make me feel and for the first time in my life something actually scares me .
¡Message not delivered!

Why in the hell can't I just tell you that I am freaking in love with you it shouldn't be this hard I freaking love you Kol Mikaelson see it there it is.
¡Message not delivered!

Every time I read your messages or hear your voice or hell even see your face I get really happy and giddy and it makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
¡Message not delivered!

***

I almost told him Bekah like for real the message was typed out and everything but it decided it didn't want to send

Bekah 💅🏼:
Seriously???

Yeah seriously I typed it out and I hit send but it won't send the message.

****

I tried to tell her why the bloody hell won't it send?

Bekah:
Kol I want you to tell her but maybe now isn't the right time?

***
This was not where I was gonna go with this but it just happened