36.

Kenzie

Bekah and I both walk out of the house but we head in different directions I let her take my car to the mall while I head towards Beacon Hills cemetery to do exactly what I said I was going to do visit Paige's grave.

On the way there I shoot a text to both Kai and Lydia.

***

Hey, Lyds wanna go shopping with Bekah and I?

QueenLyds👑:
Duh of course I do it's shopping

Awesome now I'm meeting Bekah at the mall in a little bit so why don't you go ahead and meet her there and get to know her a bit?

QueenLyds👑:
Alright I'll see you in a little while

***

Then I text Kai.

***

Change of plans your not meeting Kol today but if you meet me at the mall you can meet his sister Rebekah

Sociopathic Bestie 😈:
Okay fine I'll take meeting the sister first

Okay, I'll see you in a bit.

Sociopathic Bestie 😈:
Alright Kenz see you then

***

Then I finally come to my destination and after a few minutes, I find the gravestone that I'm looking for.

I crouch down and wipe some of the dirt off of it and lay the flowers I brought down "Hey P... It's been years since I've been here... It just hurt too much to keep coming... God, you wouldn't believe all the stuff that's happened to me in the past couple of years... I've been thinking about you lately so here I am. I met this guy his name is Kol and you would have loved him... I guess I'll go now. Just like I said I've been thinking about you, I found that old photo album from freshman and sophomore year it's filled to the brim with pictures of you, me, and Derek... I don't even know why I'm doing this it's not like you can actually hear me."

Unknown to Kenzie that Paige can indeed hear and is hanging onto every word coming out of her best friend's mouth wanting nothing more than to be seen or heard.

I stand up and brush the dirt off my knees from kneeling on the ground and I walk out of the cemetery.

And I make my way to the mall to meet Lyds, Kai, and Bekah.

Once I know there is nobody around to see I use my Vampire speed to get to the mall in record time.

×Meanwhile with Kol×

Third Person

Kol had found himself a witch willing to bring Paige back for him... For Kenzie.

He looks at the witch "it's simple... Lower the veil, find the girl in this picture, and then do the spell to resurrect her, and then raise the veil again I don't have all day so let's get to it"

The witch nods knowing that she has no choice but to do as the Original in front of her says. So she does as he says.

And fifteen minutes later the witch finds the ghost of the girl in the photo at the cemetery looking at the fresh flowers on the grave in front of her.

The witch steps forward and cautiously gets the girl's attention "are you Paige?" She looks at the witch "who's asking and how can you see me?"

The witch shakes her head "none of that is important..... But I am here to offer you something" 

"What?" 

"A second chance" 

"A second chance for what?"

The witch smiles "a second chance to live... When you died your body was in transition to becoming a werewolf that's why you've been here on the other side since you died... I have the power to give you a second chance at life.. but you will be a werewolf there's no getting around that."

"You can give me another chance to live?" 

The witch nodded "yes, I can bring you back to life." 

The girl nods at the witch "do it, please... I don't want to be here all alone anymore." 

The witch nods "very well... Please follow me"

So the girl we now know is Paige follows the witch to where she had left Kol fifteen minutes earlier. Paige instantly recognizes him from the times in the last few months that she was watching Kenzie... She alternated spending her time since she died watching Kenzie, her family, and Derek.

The witch does the spell and suddenly Paige can feel this warmth roll through her as the spell is working bringing her back from the other side. Once the spell is complete the witch looks at her "it's done you are now alive again" then the witch does the other spell to put the veil back up.

Kol looks at the witch "you've been very helpful now goodbye" the witch leaves rather quickly. 

Paige looks at Kol "I know you... You're Kenzie's boyfriend... I've kept an eye on her over the years... Did you have something to do with this?" 

Kol gives the girl a smirk "I had everything to do with this... I did it for Kenzie she just doesn't know it yet, it's a surprise for her"

Paige smiles at the male in front of her "wow you really love her, don't you? And Kenzie hates surprises or at least she did when we were little."

"Yeah, I do love her..... She is the only person in the entire world that I would do something like this for... I saw how much losing you hurt her when she was talking about it and I wanted to take that pain away so I came up with the idea to surprise her with you and she still hates surprises"

***
Madison McLaughlin as Paige Krasikeva

Kol's surprise for Kenzie is indeed Paige

Kol's surprise for Kenzie is indeed Paige... ya girl did it she brought Paige back. Who's excited for Kenzie and Paige to reunite? And not to mention Derek and Paige.