26.

Bekah and I walk into the grill and find ourselves a table when this brunette girl that looks like Kitty Kat walks up with a blonde, and another dark skinned girl and two guys. That must be Elena, Kitty told me about her the two guys following her must be the Salvatore Brothers that Kitty also told me about. Or as Kai likes to call them Elena's guard dogs.

The brunette looks at us we'll more specifically Bekah "aww Rebekah did you finally compel yourself a friend?"

I look over at Bekah with a raised eyebrow before scoffing "at least I don't follow her around like a lost puppy."

"Oh so you can speak for yourself"

I scoff at her already not liking her from things ive been told "of course I can and just fyi, she didn't have to compel me to like her"

She scoffs "yeah right like she can actually make a friend without compelling them"

"ohhh look at that you're just as bratty and annoying as I was told you were."

"Who told you that?"

I smirk at her "oh you'd be surprised at the things I know"

Elena glared "who told you about me?" And then she turns to Bekah and sneers "was it you?"

Bekah rolls her eyes "Why would I even waste my breath talking about you?"

She turns back to me "who is talking about me? And who the hell are you?"

I smirk at her "well I'm certainly not telling you with that attitude and I'm Kenzie, I'd say it's a pleasure but it's really not."

She just scoffs and her and her friends walk away Bekah turned to "who the bloody hell have you been talking to?"

I laugh "theres three people actually ones name's Katherine we met a few years ago and she looks exactly like Elena and she warned me about her when I told the girls I was coming to Mystic Falls and the second one is Kai he's one of my best friends and finally the kicker is its her own older sister Mari, she is also one of my best friends. "

Bekah looks at me "Katherine Pierce? and I have no idea who Kai is, or that Elena had another sibling "

I nod at her "yep that's Kitty Kat she hates when I her that but she still let's me, I'm the only one that can get away with it  well besides Kai he just doesn't care and she happens to actually like me and im not surprised Mari hates this town and coincidentally she hates Elena too." Bekah just gives me a look "Come on Bekah she's not that bad really she better than Elena trust me she's no where near as annoying and she's actually has a sense of style."

"I personally haven't met Katherine so I really don't have an opinion on her besides what I've heard"  (I know Rebekah actually met Katherine but for the sake of the book, Rebekah was daggered  during that time.)

"I'm supposed to meet up with her sometime during my visit here come with me when I go and see for yourself"

She nods "okay sure"

"Can we go back to your house now?"

Bekah laughs "you just want to go back to making out with my brother"

I shrug, she's  not wrong "ehhh you caught me so what?"

She shakes her head with a laugh "alright fine we can go back"