30.

{IRL/Text}

Klaus looks up from whatever he's working on "Kol, Kenzie what can I do for you?" 

I let Kol do the talking right now. "I talked to Kenzie and she agreed to let you turn her into a hybrid"

He looks at me "really now?" 

I nod "yes Indeed... I'm completely down for it" (Where Kenzie is a different type of werewolf than Klaus she will not be sired to him.)

"Okay, then why don't we go ahead and get this over with then?" 

"okay let's do it then" 

Kol smiles at me "I will be right here the whole time" 

I give him a smile "okay"

Then Klaus walks over to me and feeds me his blood, once he does that "now this will hurt more when you wake up okay?" 

I nod "just do it" and then everything goes black.

About 10 minutes later

I shoot up into a sitting position with a gasp and a kink in my neck... I roll my neck out and look around and I smile at Kol "well now what?" 

Klaus walks back into the room "now you drink this" he holds out a cup of what I'm guessing is blood.

I take it from his hand and I drink it and I can feel my claws come out which means my eyes are golden yellow then my claws retract, and my eyes go back to normal "does that mean it worked?"

Kol smirk "show me your face" 

I look at him and concentrate and I feel veins creep up my face. 

"it worked darling you are now a hybrid" 

I give him a wide grin "awesome... now let's go play with my new abilities" 

Kol smirks at her "okay let's see what you can do"

Kenzie grabs his arm and pulls him out of the manor they stop outside the house Kol gives her a look "wanna race?" I smirk at him "you're so on babe"

They stand side by side and Kol counts down "3" "2" "1" "and GO!" they both flash off with vampire speed.

I smirk noticing that I got there just a millisecond before Kol did "I win" I told him smugly he rolls his eyes playfully "okay then darling you're fast... it's probably the combination of both speeds... you were fast before but now your faster"

"Hmmm well that's nice to know and I finally have something over my annoying little brother" Kol smirks at me "well there's that too" "I want to test out the compulsion" Kol smirks at me "well come on then we are at the grill" we walk into the grill and up to the bar the bartender walks up to us "what can I get for you guys?" I bat my eyes at him before looking into his eyes "scotch and a vodka martini on the house" he blinks for a moment then smiles "coming right up and for the two of you it's on the house"

I look at Kol who is smirking proudly at me "well done darling... you catch on pretty fast" "I am a pretty fast learner" a minute later our drinks were sat in front of us and the bartender walks away.

"ohh I can tell I am so going to love this.... I mean who doesn't love free stuff" Kol chuckles "well darling... I can tell that we are going to have fun with this" "oh yes we are" I feel my phone vibrate I pull it out and notice that its a message to the girl group chat.

I look at Kol "I am going to the bathroom I have to talk to the girls and I'll be right back" he chuckles "alright darling"

{The Girls}

QueenLyds👑:
Hey, Kenz soooo are you having fun??

Hey Lyds and yeah I am having so much fun... He is amazing and ugh so perfect and so hot like he's so much hotter in person

QueenLyds 👑:
Wow you really have it bad for him

Badass Kitsune 🤺:
Ahhh Kenz how are you?

Yeah you're telling me Lyds and I'm great Kira like better than great

Badass Kitsune 🤺:
Aww yay I'm happy to hear that

My mom told me she wants to meet Kol

QueenLyds 👑:
Ohhh must be pretty serious if Mama McCall wants to meet him

Bekah 💅🏻:
Where are you guys? I just got to the house and Nik said you and Kol left

The Grill... We are at the grill

Bekah 💅🏻:
Ahhh I see

QueenLyds 👑:
What's the grill?

The only decent place to hang out in this town

QueenLyds 👑:
I see now

Yeah... Okay I gotta go guys I told Kol I'd be back in a minute

***

I put my phone back in my pocket and walk out of the bathroom to see Kol by the bar where I left him

"Okay, I'm back... Sorry about that but they are my girls" "it's alright darling... What do you say we get out of here and test more of those abilities?" Then he winks at me.

I roll my eyes playfully but agree "alright."