13. Talking to the Sun

((Hi guys! and really sorry for keeping you so long. Thank you for all you beautiful comments and encouragement. My first story "With Love To You" passed 10K views yesterday. I'm so happy. And Finally I got a free time to write another chapter. I was stuck up with my school work and I was worried that I might lost myself too. But here I am! I survived! But not for long. Okey! Enough with my talk. Enjoy!

PS - listen to the song in the later part of the story. you gonna feel it more!))

Song for this chapter

I Know - Kimberly Cole

(Rachels' POV)

From the Heathrow airport to all the way home in a black Audi Q5, was just a random memory for me. All I remembered was the native air, mixed with cold and the scent of the spring fall, wrapping me up as soon as I got down from the plane. Edward was sitting next to me with his tablet on his hand. Dad's chauffeur and another guy in a black suit were in the front seats. The moment I got into the car I felt I was willingly entering into the cage I loved the most.

After riding for miles, the vehicle entered into a little town called Egham, which as always busy with the campus students and the locals. I was born and raised in Virginia Water within rivers and estates. The quite greenish surroundings are a part of my personality. Many famous characters lives around my town including Sir Elton John. Yes, my school is in London so me and my mom always stayed at our penthouse in London. My dad travels a lot, although he tries his best to stay close to us whilst he can, but as a family rule all three of us were sure to be at home in our weekends.  

Along the busy streets, we travelled to the south in a high speed. The cosy buildings and the ancient churches made their way to let us pass through as a blessing. The surrounding began to change gradually, with the bright sunlight dashing his rays uncovering the beauty of the country side. The streets, hidden by the large trees and the surrounded hills let me loose because this is where I belong. Within a few minutes I'll be entering into my safe haven. The heaven protected by thick walls.

'Rachel, Welcome home.' Ed's warm smile brought me back to present. All the tiresome thoughts, doubts and curiosity faded away. The SUV slowed down when it came to a huge iron gate but didn't stop as it opened with homely welcome. The sheltered trees ran through the driveway, stood majestically along the path. the driveway is well carpeted but looks like a river flowing among a forest. I pulled down the door shutter and shove my head out of it to feel the feeling. End of the sheltered area was my mother's carefully maintained flower nursery that divided the driveway into two. While one leads to the white colour garage and the land behind, the other leads its way to the end of stone steps which also takes you to the back garden. But the feeling when you see the house you had most of the beautiful memories is beyond comprehensive. The SUV took its turn around the nursery and stopped in front of a large black door.   

'Mom?!' I jumped out of the car and ran to the front door. But no one's opening it. It's a two story building almost covered with glasses. when you stand in front of the door, to the left you can see a small curved glass wall which is the passage to the kitchen and in you see a wide space, the living room. I jumped over the flower beds near the glass wall to have a peak inside.  

'Mom?' I screamed again and this time it worked. Edward was unloading my bags. I was so eager to see my mother's lovely face and most importantly my father.

'Sissy!' A wild girl with so much enthusiasm jumped onto me and hugged. I was so startled by the sudden embrace.

'Cara? Is that you? Oh my!' I couldn't believe my eyes when the girl stepped away from me. Cara Knights, cousin sister but more of a big sister to me. She lives in America working as an IT engineer. She was not supposed to be here this time of year. She's a really busy person and if it's not for a big reason she doesn't get leave from her company.