1. Knights Jr.

Hello lovely!!! I 'm glad to join with you again with another story of my favourite band *ONE DIRECTION*. This time it's all about Niall Horan. Yap! thats my love... There are three people I really wanna thank first for encouraging me and trusting me with their names on the story... 'Atiya Khan', 'Rahmath Rumi' and 'Heba Hamza' (My G+ sisters) you rock guys... and with me, they are going to give you a one damn yet a mad story for you.

Hope you enjoy the story and let's say I'm gonna give a shout out to the best comment in each chapter!

Please click that little star because thats that best thing you can give to a writer... day and night we try our best to give you the fullest entertainment so for our hard working give a small star...Thank you!!

I'm not gonna take long so... Ladies and Gentlemen! Please welcome my new fan fiction **BACKSTAGE**

((Like/ Share/ Comment - shout out for the best comment on next chapter!))

(Rachel's POV)

Hi! I'm Rachel Knights and I'm an ordinary kid. I'm 21 years old that is if you want to know my age. May be you have heard the name 'Knights' before. Obviously! That's because of the Knights cooperation. Yeah, so now you know my father is William Knights or according to the Fortune magazine 'The Man of the Century'. Well, let's say I'm proud of my father but I'm a quite girl comparing to his fame. That doesn't mean I'm literary a quite girl but no one knows I'm his daughter. I don't want any media to follow me and kill my freedom. And I'm glad that my parents are respecting my idea of being hidden. My mom says 'You are like a spy, Rach. You live in the same house but nobody outside sees you going out or coming in.'

Now you might be thinking why this crazy girl's parents are so famous? Hmmm... My dad has his own airline called 'Knights Airlines' and a hotel complex at LV. He runs a few country clubs and sports complexes around the world. He manages a private hospital here in England and some branches in Europe. He owns the football team called 'Blue Knights' and he's so into football, which I find boring regarding to cricket. I mean, C'mon... I can't even see who's kicking the ball in the first place. Okay! So... Did I forget something?! Guess there are more investments, but I can't remember all. Whatever! Enough about dad. Let's talk about my mom. She is the kindest and the prettiest mom in the whole wide world. I mean "WWW". She's Mira Knights and you might be thinking she's from another rich family. And the answer is NO. My dad met here while he was touring in India. She was the youngest of her family, and she's the daughter of a very simple middle class dad. That's my sweet grandpa. My dad was there for a business meeting and he saw her near a school. She was a teacher then. They fell in love and he brought her back to England after a week-long wedding ceremony in India. Isn't that romantic? Now she runs her own school and that's where I was educated. Can you believe, studying at the same school your mother is the principal? Wow... If I start on that topic, I can write another book. Let's get back to ME! So I'm their only beloved child. And I gave them loads of headaches while I'm schooling and still... But yet again I love them with all my heart. They are my whole world. Yes... the whole wide world...

I graduated from high school three years ago and joined NYU to complete my degree. I'm a fashion student. I love to draw and if you saw my bedroom you will never ever enter it again. It's filled with nuisance cartoon drawings. When I was small my mom use to design cute outfits for me and now I'm the one who's designing all of their cloths. While I'm studying my dad told its better if I get an intern-ship so I can experience the real tastes in the fashion industry. It was always my dream to earn and spend it like a boss. Not to spend my father's but my own. Even at school, I tried to acquire my own money through different part time jobs. I spent it with care and yes, my friends said 'you act like a poor who has nothing.' All my school friends are from wealthy families and they had this crazy mindset about being rich. Isn't that funny?! We're all human and everyone works hard to make money. Money don't judge whether a person is rich or poor! That's what my parents taught me from the beginning. It's not what your bank statement says, it's your thoughts. A man becomes rich if he's noble and knowledgeable.