14. Big Sister Knows All

Song for this chapter

Illusion - One Direction

(Rachel's POV)

'Rise and shine, sweetheart.'

I heard my mother's voice from the distance. Then, with the clicking sound of the curtain holders colliding together, the room became warmer. The thin gleaming light trespassed through my closed eyelids. With my lazy hands, I grabbed the sheet and covered my whole body with annoyance. Within a few seconds a soft chuckle followed by the sound of a closing door.

'Yo homie, get up ma man!'

'Ah—-Ah—ah—ahhhhh' somebody started shaking me, oh my god.

'C'mon we need to go! 'She was on top of me and I couldn't move.

'Get off from ME!' I'm not a morning person at all, and this was the worst thing that could happen when I'm finally at home.

'Okey.' I didn't open my eyes, but I knew who it was. Cara. Who else can be so annoying? Oh yes, I forgot. Jazz.

She got off, but when I start opening my eyes I only saw her tanned legs standing few inches away from my face. So I had to roll over to focus on that face which was like miles high.

'What... do...you...want?' I asked her.

'Well, I'm pregnant.'

'WHAT?' Seriously, she got me there.

'Right.' I said. 'I'm up.' With a defeating tone I got up from the bed. My hair was in a total mess but who cares.

So here I am sitting in the front passenger seat of Cara's temporary ride, heading to London city. I was too lazy for a morning bath so had a short shower and jumped into my denim romper and my old moccasin boots. I couldn't find my fedora (damn it!), grabbed the black shades and hopped into the BMW with an empty stomach. When she was waking me up, she was already dressed for, I have no idea about. She was wearing a white muscle tee with a print "NEW YORK" in black and a black high waist skinny pants. She's so amazingly tall and skinny like a super model so yeah, she can wear those. I don't know whether super models steal, but this lady stole my red convers!

'Cara, I need my breakfast. Why are we in such a hurry?' My stomach was grumbling and I know she can hear it too. But she was so determined to get to the city and so focused on the road, but she's not looking at the side mirrors. How can she do it? Who gave her the license?