19. Kiss Me

(After a long time here you go. And I would like to give my love to Ed for writing such a nice song. and I don't know the real background of this song, just so you know. because I have mentioned a reason in the story but its just an imagination. And you guys have come up with a ship name for Niall and Rachel "Nachel" it's official then. Well... hope you all are enjoying the MIAM these days! Happy reading guys)

Song for the chapter - Kiss Me - Ed Sheeran

Rachel's POV

The night was so cold and the thick fog after the rain made the feeling heavier. I could hear his even breathing and his gaze locked over the tip of his leather shoes. We didn't talk but the tension was building that I cannot describe. His shoulders were moving rhythmically to his pace as his both hands were in his front pockets. The tight jeans and the graphic silk shirt illuminated his well-maintained body. The only difference from his outfit from mine was my tank top and the leather jacket. I tried to talk but all that came from my mouth was the smoke of the body heat.

We walked and walked until the thick black road was gradually turning into yellow from the rays of light coming from a street lamp. From the distance I could hear a radio playing an English channel. The surrounding was no longer smelling dusty but a pizza roasting in an oven. Last time when a pizza slice stood between me and Niall, it made a horrid experience for both of us. Yet again here we are, standing few feet away from our most favourite of the whole world, without knowing what will come next to twist our lives. Such a little pizza slice has that kind of an effect. So, maybe another slice might change this whatever the bond between us, today.

With all the previous scenes and the warring off of the shots made me realize how hungry I am. And the heavenly smell of the pizzas did no good to keep me on the road anymore.

Maybe he realized it too.

'Would you...?' When I tried to gesture, suddenly he began. He sent his hand over his hair and looked at the mobile cart parked just few meters away from the main road.

'I think we can have something from there.' Finally he said with a small smile. I nod at him and followed his lead. There were some benches laid in front of the cart. To give my legs a rest I threw myself into a bench and leaned into the table. Niall went straight to the cart to check the menu and finally ordered. I saw the lad with a white cap pointing 2 fingers at Niall. He nodded and turned back to where I was.

'I ordered a BBQ chicken pizza for me and a cheese margarita for you.' He continued. 'Just thought you would like it.' He was doubtful about his selections. I can sense it.

'It's funny.' I said with a sudden light mood. 'That's my favorite. Thank you, Niall.'

He signed with relief. He looked around and sat beside me.

'I like to sit outside and eat. Since X Factor I never got a chance.'

'Me too.' I said genuinely. 'But not the X Factor part.' A giggle escaped from my lips.

'Yeah. I thought so. Cuz I didn't see you there. I'm sure about that.' I saw his lips moving apart to breathe and sighed.

'Time flies, you know.' He said after a moment. He was looking at the sky, which was so clear that it's like a garden filled with its own little flowers.

'Time flies, but the memories stay.' I said silently while rubbing my palms together. It was getting colder by the hour.

'Are you... okey, Rachel?' Niall muttered. I hope he didn't hear what I said. I looked at him with a weak smile.