15. Two Hearts

(An extract from Niall's diary)

"She seemed panicked by my sudden call. Why did I do that? None of us had ever done such a thing for the past 4 years. This is crazy. My heart pounded, but when I heard that voice all the mixed feelings flew away and wrapped my heart with joy. I was so reserved for all these years, but suddenly I wanted to open my feelings for her. Do you know what's happening to me dear diary? And another thing. I couldn't keep her guitar away just for a second because I think each time I strum a wire she's hearing it and looking at me with her pretty smile. I still can't believe how she changed her mind to give away her favorite guitar, because I know I can't. I know for sure she's got a very high standard when choosing stuff. Well, she loves pizza and guitars which I love too. She's a strong girl and really talented. So... do you think, just maybe, we, I mean Rachel and I can become...

Oh god! What am I thinking? It's obvious she's got a boyfriend by now. I mean look at her, she's so damn pretty and friendly. Who doesn't want to become her boyfriend? And then there's Harry. Let's say if she's single, then they have already built a strong friendship between them that can be changed into a love relationship in no time.

Dear diary. Why am I thinking so far? I have no feelings for her. This is just a passing distraction. I've met thousands of girls and I've felt such feelings then and there but those were nothing serious. Girlfriends are just... I have no time for them right now. Plus she's an employee and what will my fans think? What about the management? There's a strict rule about not dating employees. Actually we 5 guys have no such rules but this is nothing. I must wash out these dumb thoughts or it will ruin my everything. There's nothing left to ruin but I'm not going through that again. "

"You are just a moving part."

Niall x

(Harry's POV)

It's been a week since Rachel's departure. And we are about to leave New York for our next gig in Vienna. I saw her tweet saying she's gonna miss the lovely Vienna and her darling friends. For some reason I'm missing her too. For two years I've never seen her on the stage or backstage, but with the Niall's tragic incident (Not a tragic to me though!) I got to meet this lovely fun girl with an amazing smile. She appeared from nowhere!  We are not supposed to be friends and it's against the rules but who cares, I'm one of her bosses so I persuaded her be my friend and she too accepted my offer. She loves our songs and us. She knows all the songs by heart which I'm still struggling to remember. So humiliating to even mention.

I'm pleased to meet such a lovely personality. And she's now a close friend and I feel that she treats me for real me, but not the humongous celebrity name "Harry Styles". And I'm glad about that.

'Harry. Put down your never ending, long legs from my shoulders!' Louis screamed.

We were at the airport lounge till the time comes. I got a metal seat near the large glass window and Louis and Zayn was having a fight over their co-owned game boy. I put my legs on my front seat but then it slipped onto Louis's shoulder.

'My humble apologies, mate. Please continue your fight.' I mumbled and got back to my diary.

Thanks to Louis all my ideas left me, so with a sigh I pulled my brown leather bag and shoved the book in, which was bound from a leather cover. Yeah, leather is my new style.

I looked around to find Liam talking to Paul with his arms around Paul's shoulder. Where's the Irish prince?

Oh there he is.

Niall was glued to his iPhone. He never recovered from that bitch's spell. Since the breakup he was like this. Niall was so bubbly before. He used to dance in the middle of nowhere and break into fits of laughter for no particular reason. I didn't know that love can do such a mean thing to a boy like Niall. He was really devoted to that you-know-who and now he's all alone in his own world.

'Hey my cheeky boy.' I hugged him from behind but he didn't respond. So I walked front and sat beside him. He was still checking his tweets.

'Any ideas for tonight?'

'Urmm... No.' he said it with no emotions at all.

'That's great! I found this great restaurant just few blocks away from the hotel we are staying in. I'm gonna take you on a date tonight, Mr.Horan.' I shook him with both my hands. But he didn't say anything so I grabbed his phone and ran away. I saw his piercing looks so without running any further I yelled with my hands in the air, 'You better say yes my cheeky boy or I will smash this.' The last part was not intentional though. Sorry little phone.

'No you won't Harry.' Niall said with a small chuckle. Finally he smiled. Thank you phone. And do remember he loves you more that he loves me.

'I'll think about it.' He said when I walked back to him with a defeated mood.

'At least you're going to consider. So you can have this.' And I gave back his phone.   

 Few minutes later both our phones beeped.

Niall was quick to light up his phone, while I pulled out mine from the front pocket. I couldn't see what's on his screen but his features changed. Ignoring that for a second I tapped on the little birdy on the left corner of the screen to get a pop up from Rachel. She has just tweeted and it says "Soon."

Okay. I was a bit confused. What did she mean? Soon?! People say mine are confusing, now I get the picture.

And why was I so concerned about this tweet in the first place? And at the same moment I heard a whisper. And that was Niall. Whispering the same exact word which Rachel had tweeted.

"Soon"

((We reached 2K. OMG... A massive Thank you for my bestest readers. I can't do this without you guys. My Candys with a 'y and s'!!!!

But so sorry it's a small chapter but I uploaded anyway. Is this the first Harry's POV ? cool. What do you think? What is this "Soon" means?))