Author's note

Hi... sorry this isn't an update but a very special notice. ..

1 . I made a new twitter account so please follow me there

T -@mad4hatz
G+ - Sandaru Sawyer

And as I told u before , the person who gonna get a shoutout in end of each chapter gonna get a twitter or G + shoutout as well.

So comment hard and share your favourite book among your friends....

2. Next is that I edited the first chapter of my first novel "with love to you". When I read it I found it lacks descriptions. .. so I described the story more so u can enjoy.... let me know your new comments there as well. You were the first readers there so u have my permission to say anything. ......

3. When I start writing this second novel, Paul was there with the band. And I know you guys loved him so much as I did and still do... hope you don't leave this book if u think he's bad or what ever. I dedicates this whole book to the people who really work hard behind the stage so if you are a true directioner,  it's a must to love them as well and respect.

those are my few announcements. .. and dont worry the next chapter is ready. And you gonna love it cuz those 5 idiots are gonna appear for the first time.

See u then... and have a nice time....
Dont forget to comment and read the old book. Cuz old is always gold :)

~Sandaru~