Author's Note

Hi guys...

Sorry for not updating but this is essential! Please read.

1) first of all sorry I promised you for weekly updates. I'm in a very serious state now. Some of you know I was suffering from a bad spinal problem. Well... Last two days I'm suffering heavily that I couldn't even walk or get up from the bed. Finally I'm in therapy now but it too tiring and I don't feel energetic to write. To write I have to sit properly. And that s my main concern now. I thought you must now cuz I don't want to keep you guys waiting. The story is at a very crucial phase and I know how impatient you are. But please forgive me if you can.

2) although you must know that few days ago, before things went bad I was able to finish my little surprise for you guys. I made a trailer for the book. I made it online. Posted it on social media. The wattpad was under construction so they didn't let me post it here. But I'll post the link down below and if you didn't get a chance you can watch it here. Hope you enjoy.

https://youtu.be/brnRzrlDFmo

** Thats all for now guys. Please stay with me or for the sake of the lovely book. I will update as soon as I get a chance. Hope for the best.

Yours
Sawyer x
(Writing from her bed through her phone)