4. Good Luck or Bad Luck

Happy new year and may all your dreams come true!!!!

Song for this chapter

Change your life - little mix

(Rachel's POV)

The night came quickly and the hall became quitter by the time. The boys went back to their hotel with Paul. Caroline, Nina and the rest of the fashion department staff returned to their hotels and few stood by. Though I wanted to go back, my whole body didn't let me get up from where I was few minutes ago. After my bizarre lunch, I had to work like a maniac. I had to run to the town for some emergency stuff for Caroline and one by one tagged along with their shopping lists. Because they were busy with more important work, I didn't refuse to help them. After the hectic work load, finally I'm on my bed with my comfy teddy. I never travel without my teddy and sleep never comes if it's not in my embrace. I just have to hug him and I did. The sleep covered my aching body like a soothing breeze.

I woke up to 'Teenage dirt bag' my alarm tone. The day looks nice and my friends have already left me in this empty hotel room. We never stay in the same hotel the boys are in, so we don't get to see them running naked on the corridors. What a relief!!! (I know for you it's not!)

I got up, had my morning bath and jumped into a thin strap maxi. My mood was a bit weird today. Maybe that was why I wanted to wear a maxi. It was too comfortable because of that material. I had to dive into my shoe bag to find a pair of sandals and finally got out from the room to buy my morning coffee. With all my belongings, packed on a heavy backpack and the coffee on my other hand, I got into a cab. When I reached the stadium the whole area was already taken by the fans. There were tents and some people have brought their portable chairs so they could sit and wait till the line actually starts moving. With an annoying sigh I got down from the cab holding my purse, hugging my backpack and the half emptied hot coffee on the other hand.

After I was able to pull back my backpack I stepped towards the main gate. There's a back entrance but I then have to walk a long way around the stadium to get there. I'm too sleepy and lazy for that.

'Excuse me I need to move.' I couldn't even reach to the front gate because of the jam. I tried my best friendly tone while struggling to move forward, but when the girls start looking at me like I'm some sort of an animal, my patience began to decrease at a higher speed. The main gate was only a few meters away and I could see Mike and three other guys were standing there to secure the place.

'I work here so I need to get to the other side!!!' One girl understood my situation and nodded with a smile but the others thought I'm here to steal their space. (For god sake, I have my own personal space there, inside! No need to steal yours!!!) While I was struggling to move, two girls (I'm pretty sure they are sisters) pushed me hard and that made me stumbled away from the pavement and to the main road. I managed not to fall off, but because of my huge bag and the purse, I couldn't balance my hot coffee which suddenly slipped onto my tummy, piercing through the light material I was wearing. The burning made me scream but people panicked and stepped back without helping me. At that moment, I saw Mike running towards me with two other guys and grabbed me swiftly and carried me away as quickly as possible. Though I was in pain I heard the other guy calling Paul from his waki-talki to inform the accident.

My vision got blurry because of the tears and within seconds I was in the first aid room. The two nurses asked me few questions which I answered gradually and then, they asked me to remove my dress. The pain has eased away by the moment but when they start applying a cream on my burnt skin my breathing stopped. I stood stiff until it all finishes and exhaled with a big relief.

The light tap on the door made me panic because I was still in the room only wearing my under wears. But when I heard the voice my heart rate came back to normal.

'Hi Rachel. I brought some cloths for you.' Aliya came in with a pile of folded materials. Her face was filled with sincerity.

'Thanks sis.' I smiled weakly and took the cloths. She really knows how to choose for a wounded person. She brought me a pair of low waist shorts and a baggy tank top that says 'I heart 1D'. When I finished dressing, Jazz and Ross smashed into the room with a big scream.

'Guys can you please not scream!' With annoyance I said, while closing my ears tightly with my hands. They giggled for their own actions and sat near me.

As I was showing my burnt marks to Jazz, Paul entered into the room. He cleared his throat to get our attention.

'Hi Uncle Paul.' I said. He looks worried.

'How are you, butterfly?' He sent his hand through my shoulder and sat beside me.

'Never better.' I replied but he was not satisfied with my answer.

'Actually... It's paining.' I can't lie to him because he knows when I do that.

'I thought of promoting you to the security department.' To change my mood he said.

'WHAT?' That was Jazz.

'Rachel's good at fighting and managing. You proved it today. Such a brave girl.' All the girls began laughing at me and that made me angry.

'I fought for myself! I hate those two sisters. If I meet them again I will...' My fist clenched with anger.

'OMG Rach! Are you gonna murder them?' Ross filled my gap.

'Let's beat the crap out of those two girls, shall we?' Paul said and giggled with the others. Jazz, Ross and Aliya nodded in approval.

Paul turned back to me and tapped on my shoulders to make me calm and said, 'be careful out there, Rachel. I have to return you back to your parents in one piece.'

That's when it stricken me.

'Did you tell them?' He shook his head to say no.

'Guys please don't tell them. It's just a minor accident.' I don't want my parents to get worried and the last thing I needed is taking this job away from me. So no thank you.

'We won't, as long as you be careful. Now I'll tell Caroline to give you a leave so you can rest.'

I'm getting a holiday. But it's not the right time. It's the concert night.

'But... it's the concert night!' Paul opened his mouth to say something but then someone knocked the door and for the Paul's command he came in.

'Paul, the boys are here.' Of course they have to be here by now. They've a lot to go through before the main concert. One more sound checking, going through the schedule once again and exercise!

Uncle Paul signalled him to go and stood up.

'Ross, keep her with you. Don't let her out of your sight. And here's your toy.' Paul handed me my walki-talki, kissed my forehead and exit from the room.

Hi guys... Thanks for reading and this is your New year Gift from me!!!

Today's shoutout goes to (G+ /Wattpad/ IG)

@jazahlyze

@ultimatesparkle

@heza_bee

So here's the next question

"What do you think will happen next? She's hurt and..."

Comment you answer and your twitter/ G+ user names so I can give u a big shout out!!!