Q & A

Hi BackStagers!!

As I promised you earlier I'm here to do a Q and A to solve your little mind wobbling questions. Yes, I know you have loads of questions eating you up, but let's see if I can at least answer a few. I've checked all the chapters I've written so far and collected your questions which I did not answer properly. So lets begin.

Q: What's this new badge?

A : Do you guys know that there are clubs here in Wattpad that fight against bullying, social abuse, mental and physical abuse and many more issues that has been a big problem in our generation? So #thepeopleofsociety is one of the few who actuall...

A : Do you guys know that there are clubs here in Wattpad that fight against bullying, social abuse, mental and physical abuse and many more issues that has been a big problem in our generation? So #thepeopleofsociety is one of the few who actually help people over come their fears through writing or let people find answers through stories. And my book got accepted by them to represent and fight against this issue and I would like my readers to join with them too. And of course our main characters are going through a hell of a time and this way the readers can find that not only them are in these situations but their loving book characters. 

Books are not all perfect, they only leads YOU to perfection.

Q: why is Rachel not telling Niall about her true identity and all her problems since they are now closer and have accepted their feelings for each other?

A: Rachel and Niall are in love. Yes. that's so true. But Rachel's fear of getting recognised is what makes her hide the truth from Niall. She hasn't loved anyone before in her life so this is a little strange to her, but she's getting there. Yet, she still thinks Niall will leave her once he found out who she is, or he will start treating her like others when she was small. She wants someone to like her for her real self, but not the title "Knights".

Q: Who's this Edward guy? So annoying!

A: Ok. Don't hate him please. He's just a really good friend of Rachel's and he's like an older brother who was there to back her up when Paul quit his job as Mr. Knights' bodyguard. He's around 27-28 years old and works as Mira's (Rachel's mom) assistant and who manages the household. Rachel was quite small when Paul left them and in came Edward who understood Rachel as a little girl and helped her escaped from the unwanted attention her parents got. So all due respect please be humble and generous to that guy. He was like Rachel's guardian angle. (I know, I know... I meant, before Niall came to the scene.)

Q: Lately the chapters were filled with actions. Is it going to be all actions now? No romance?

A: Hmm.. I like fights and car stunts a lot. But that doesn't mean this whole book is going to be a Jackie Chang movie. Oh no! there will be romance coming up. But I feel when you add actions, the love and emotions become irresistible. And more importantly, the two protoganists will fall in love quicker with understanding of themselves.

(I'm a literature student, so be careful when you ask questions like that because I'm full of that!)  

Q: Will Jazz, Aliya and Ross fall in love with the rest of the boys?

A: So you wish. Sorry girls. But this is a big NO. Why? because I don't won't this story to sound dumb and unrealistic. Just because Niall Horan fell in love the most notorious girl in the staff doesn't mean the rest have to do the same. People are different and the way they fell in love differs too. If I make the other girls date the boys just because you ask and wanting to, the story will never comes to an end. When I read other's stories with similar dating, in an instant my positive feeling towards the story become otherwise. I don't want my book to feel so boring and jabbering on and on about each girl's love life. it will waste my time and creativity, plus your interest. So it's a clear no.

Q: How old is exactly Niall's ex-girlfriend?

A: Well she was in her early 30's when she was dating Niall so now you can understand. In my mind she plays the witch's part. I hate her too, but her character brings more twists and turns which will bring more excitement to you. 

Q: Will she be back? (Please say NO!)

A: No ;)

           PS - May be.

Ok guys. That's all for now. Thank you for being such amazing fans and I luff you all. Please share the story with your friends in school, bust station, train stations, cafes and family too. (try with your parents too ;)) If you have any doubts please feel free to PM me and I'll get to you in no time. And please forgive me for updating constantly as I take much time to create the perfect scene for our Rachel and not disappoint her nor you guys.

I'll be back soon with the new chapter. Till then have a wonderful Nutella ice cream :)