30. Little Charm

Thank you for your support Backstagers! We reached 8.1K today.

Sawyer x

(Extract from Niall's diary)

It is a dream come true. She's smiling just for me. She looks me in the eyes and see pass through my darkness. She kisses me on the lips to seal her affections towards me. She's holding my fragile heart, mending it side by side. She gives me many reasons to enjoy the life. She brought back the hope, expectations I had with me long time ago. I want to prove her she didn't lose anything by accepting me.

From the very beginning I knew there's something more between us. Finally, it has proven right. That rotten character has started to fade off from me. It is all because of my pretty angel. Rachel's everything to me. I cannot take a step without mesmerizing her sweet smile.

Have I become emotional? I feel my heart is back, beating, recognizing and responding for different feelings. This difference sometimes confuses me. My demeanor is changing. I'm still discovering ways to show my affections to her. And it's amazing how responsive she is for all my little efforts. It's much less, so much less for what she's been giving me. But she's patient enough to bear with me. I feel rustic with all this romance. I was indeed the most romantic out of all five. But it had transformed into a cynical, revengeful one.

However, for the sake of my princess I'm changing myself back to that cheesy person. I really am trying.

Niall x

(Niall's POV)  

'Here you are! What the hell are you doing all alone? C'mon man. Jon's gone crazy!'

Thank God Louis barged in after my call. The last thing I needed was a conflict between my friends and their endless teasing.

I walked back with Louis into the recording studio we hired for a couple of days. I was pretty energetic to involve in our project. But my mind kept on pointing out only one special plot. And it didn't help me concentrate on my singing.

'NIALL! Your pitch is just not right. Go right up, break in the middle and up again.'

Setting my headphones on, I picked myself to finish this at in one try. Liam and Louis were standing next to me waiting for their part. With a thumbs up I began.

Time flew with all the singing and adjustments of the songs. The moment I took off the headphones, I checked my phone.

'You've got an hour left.'

I whispered to myself and got out from the recording cubicle to reach Jon Shone. He was busy replaying the song for more adjustments.

'Hey man. I need a break.'

He looked up from the mixing table. Jon was a little stressed, but he couldn't say no to me.

'But we've got lot to cover, Niall.'

It was now or never. I had to hold on to my grounds.

'I NEED my break NOW, Jon! I just sang my heart out for 2 fucking hours!'

I could feel my pulse rate increasing, the audible heart beats and the shivers. The piercing looks made Jon's face turned pale. He looked through the glass to see Louis tapping on to the mic. After wasting a good few minutes for his mental debate, he turned to me scratching his chin.

No one has had the strength to say no to me.

'Ok fine. I'll take others voice cuts till then. I'll call you back in an hour or so.'