~6~

(Author's Note: As Young Justice fans know, season two started with a huge time skip, like 5 years or something, this chapter's gonna be about stuff that goes on during those 5 years , so Lilly will be changing age a lot, just giving you a heads up, enjoy! Xxx)

{Some cute moments with Ace and Wolf}
(Lily's 2 years old)

"Wolf!" Conner called out. "Come on its time for a walk."

He searched the whole cave and eventually did find his giant furry friend, but he wasn't alone, Lily was cuddled up into his fur, seemingly sound asleep, M'gann, Robin and Artemis were there too, quietly gushing over how cute they looked (M'gann more than the others)

Conner chuckled, Robin noticed Conner.

"Alright Wolf, you're relieved of duty." Robin was about to pick Lily up, but Wolf gave off a low growl, clearly saying "Wake her and you die."

Robin immediately backed up. Lily stirred and nuzzled deeper into Wolf's fur.

"Sooo cuuute!!!" M'gann squealed, Wolf growled at her and she stopped.

From that day on Lily and Wolf were napping buddies.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Alfred was busy dusting the house when he heard giggling coming from Lily's room he went over and saw Dick peeking in through the doorway.

"Master Dick?"

Dick hushed Alfred and gestured him to come look, he peeked in and he saw Lily having a tea party with Ace, he had a tiara and necklace on while Lily was wearing one of her princess costumes.

"I try and pet him, he goes berserk, she puts a tiara on him and he's all over her." Dick remarked, slightly annoyed.

"Doggy, doggy, doggy, doggy." Lily gave Ace another cup and he gladly licked it, even though there was nothing in there.

Alfred chuckles.
"I suppose little Lily has that effect on everyone Master Dick."
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Lily, Conner, Wally and Wolf were all enjoying a movie, (Zootopia) and when a scene came up with howling wolves, you can be as heck sure wolf joined right in.

Lily thought that sounded fun so she joined in on the howling, Conner and Wally... let's just say they were losing it, they practically rolling on the floor seeing Lily on all fours, pretending to be a wolf with Wolf.

The rest of the team came in see what all the noise was about, when saw what was going on, half of them pulled a wtf face and the others just barely kept in their own snickering.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Bruce decided to go on a small walk with Dick, Ace and Lily, who was holding Ace's leash. Ace knew tiny humans needed to be exercised, so he thought he'd do them all a favour and wear her out a little.

Lily was laughing, giggling and babbling the whole walk, especially when they stopped to play, even though Lily's tiny hands couldn't throw the ball very far, it didn't stop Ace being all hyper and chasing after it and Lily giving him a big hug every time.