~23~

{Lily becomes a Lantern}

So long story short, Conner was going to be fine, despite his super healing, it's still gonna take a while for his burns to fully go away. He and M'gann decided to postpone the wedding a little further until he's fully recovered.

So after Bruce and the others finally stopped fussing over her, everything went back to normal... well, as normal as it can be when you're family are all superheroes and you can grow an entire meadow with a single twirl.

Right now, she was on her way to New Genesis with Rocket, Forager and Jay Garrick, the original Flash, for a peace conference, hoping that help Earth against Apokolips.

Thankfully for Lily Rocket and Jay would handle the diplomatic stuff, her and Forager were allowed to tour the city. She was most excited about seeing Kilowog again, the two of them got on like a house on fire, the first time they met, he called her small, (biggest mistake of his life) she whooped his butt and they ended up earning each other's respect and sharing a laugh.

From then on Kilowog called her "Little Warrior" and basically acted as her bodyguard/cool uncle from outer space.

When they finally got there, Kilowog gave her a bone crushing hug, but he wasn't alone, the guy with him he looked he was a blue lantern, but Lily then realised, it was Razer!

Though he was a lot more... distant than what Uncle Hal and Kilowog told her about their adventures together, not rude or anything, just kinda kept to himself, but why did he have a blue ring now and not red?

Apparently when he took off to search for Aya, a blue ring chose him, and wanting to leave his hate behind him he took it and he let the new god Metron hold onto his red ring while he continued his search, which hadn't been very fruitful so far.

Lily felt bad for him. Something told her it'd take more than flowers to cheer him up.

But other than that, Lily was so excited to see city, Forager was too, especially when a female Forager was that tried to sneak onto the floating city to steal tech, the two seemed to be enjoying each other's company very much.

All the mushiness was a little too much for Lily, so she decided to sit underneath a large statue she found in the center of the city and make some flower crowns and humming whatever came to mind, right it was sing sweet nightingale from Cinderella.

Lily didn't like the statue's vibe, it kinda gave off a "better than you" vibe, Forager spoke about the relationship between his people and the new gods and it didn't exactly sound fair, but she felt like it wasn't her place to say, and she doubted they'd take a small Earth child seriously.

A loud explosion caught her ear, soon followed by a man in a floating chair be chased by... Razer?! But he had his red lantern get-up back, he was firing blasts at the chair man left and right, one of them went astray and hit the base of the statue.

The ground beneath Lily shook violently as the statue crumbled, a large piece breaking off and heading straight for her, the female forager grabbed her and threw her to Forager just as the pile of rubble hit.

"Forager!" Forager called out as both of them rushed over, Lily moving the rubble with vines.
"Can Lily Wayne heal Forager!?" He asked in panic.