~7~

{New Big Brother}
(Lily's 3 years old)

A lot can can happen in a few years, Dick stopped being the boy wonder and now goes by Nightwing, not that Lily was complaining, he looked awesome.

(💘💘💘)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(💘💘💘)

But now there was no Robin, but knowing batman, it wasn't gonna stay that way, long story short Lily got another big brother, his name was Jason, Lily... absolutely adored her and vice versa. But he was still Jason and with him as a big brother... let's just say things got a lot more interesting.

Those two were partners in crime, mischief was the name of the game.

He taught Lily how to steel cookies from the jar without anyone noticing and pulled all kinds of crazy pranks, like replacing Batman's smoke bombs with pink glitter bombs, Bruce was so mad, they both laughed their heads off.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Even after every night of patrol, Jason never failed to read Lily a bedtime story before she went to sleep, Wally did the same whenever she'd stayed over at mount justice, he did really good voices for the characters, as did Alfred, but she loved Jason's story telling the most.

They'd snuggle under Jason's red blanket and he'd read either Peter Rabbit, Wind in the Willows or The Gruffalo. They weren't exactly Jason's kind of stories but they were Lily's favourites so he didn't mind.

Every time, she'd drop off in his arms and he'd carry and tuck her into bed before leaving quietly to join Batman.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
Bruce was sound asleep in his bed, until he was woken up abruptly by someone bouncing on it, he lifted his head and it was exactly who he thought it was.

"Daddy! Daddy! Wake up it's Christmas!" She squealed excitedly.

"Lily, sweetie, it's way too get up yet." Bruce said as he rubbed his eyes.

"But... but... it's Christmas..." Lily said, a little sadly.

"I know honey, just wait a little longer and then we'll open presents, you don't see Dick or Jason up and about yet do you?" Lily sighed.

"Okay..." She got down from the bed and left the room.

Bruce laid back down and got comfy again, he might as well get whatever sleep he could left, the next time Lily came in she'd be running on the walls all hyper and there'd be no stopping her at that point.

The Littlest Wayneजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें