~13~

(A/N: We all know Young Justice loves doing big time skips between seasons, so the next few chapters are gonna be stuff that happens in between season 2 and 3, that's all, enjoy!)

{Stalling}

"Well, if it isn't my lucky day, I find two bat brats paying me a visit." Bane smirked maliciously at the tied up Nightwing and Wildflower.

He failed to notice the look they shared, as they were prepared for this and knew what to do, Lily nodded and began to whimper.

"Nightwing, I'm scared."

"Hey, come on, we'll get out of this, we always do, just as Oompa Loompa's are Wuver Buver's." Nightwing assures, the last part making her giggle.

Bane raised an eyebrow.

"Wuver Buver? What kind of language is that?"

"A secret language." Lily said proudly.

"We came up with it ages ago." Nightwing explained.

Bane only hummed in response.

"A Wuver Buver is like a Weeble Doof." Nightwing clarified.

"And what's a Weeble Doof?"

"It's like a Ziggle tink, duh." Lily and Nightwing laughed.

"Bean is such a Qwivil Nipp."

"He probably can't even Gabblegip."

"Nightwing." Lily said with a cheeky grin as if he has just said something taboo.

Bane Groaned. "Why can't you just learn a normal language, like french or something?"

"French can be hard to learn." Nightwing pointed out.

"Non, pas vraiment." Lily replied in french. "Et j'ai appris de vraies langues, Français, Deutsch, Español, Mais j'ai un tableau, alors moi et Nightwing en avons créé un."
(I'm so sorry if this is wrong, I used a translator.)

Bane was starting to get a headache.

"And it's Bane, not Bean." He corrected her.

"Poor guy, doesn't even know his name."

"I don't think he's heard the bean song before sis." Lily gasped.

"You've never heard the bean song?!"

"I know I'm gonna regret this, but what's the bean song?"

🎶Beans, Beans the magical fruit🎶
🎶The more you eat, the more you toot🎶
🎶The more you toot, the better you feel🎶
🎶Let's have beans for every meal!🎶

Nightwing and Lily sang together.

"Wow, can't argue with solid logic like that." Bane deadpanned.

"Sure can't, if it rhymes, it's true, let me show you, what colour is grass?" Lily asked.

"I don't know, green." Bane replied

"And your name is Bean, so grass is green and your name is Bean, see?"

"THAT'S NOT MY-" Bane stopped himself and exhaled. "What you're is ridicules, rhyming doesn't make something true, what if I said uh, I don't know, a rabid skunk is on the loose, he wears a hat and goes by Bruce?"

"Then I say we'd better get out of here, there's a rabid sunk on the loose!"

"And worse his name is Bruce!" Lily and Nightwing started (pretend) freaking out, kicking and screaming.