~15~

{A Disney princess in the making}
(Special thanks to @EclipseRoyal340 for suggesting this, ya wanted more Disney princess moments, ya got 'em 💖)

Long story short, Batman was having some other members of the league come 'round to look over something for a case, Alfred was away, and the place wasn't exactly spick and span, so it was up to Lily to get everything cleaned up, but all know Wayne Manor is absolutely huge, so she was going to need a lot of help, luckily she knew she could get it.

🎶 Aahhhh, Aahhhh, Aaaahhhhh 🎶

Over in Gotham, all the animals of the streets heard her call and scurried towards it, to the dismay and disgust of all the people they passed.

Lily waited patiently until she heard the rumble of the cupboards caught her ear and sea of rodents came pouring out and a flood of birds came through the window, one unfortunately missed the opening and bonked his head on the glass.

Lily gasped.
"Oh no, are you alright?"

The one legged pigeon got up and cooed happily, Lily chuckled and turned back to her... new company.

"Hello..." She said, a little awkwardly, her eyes scanned over the hoards of creatures, rats, pigeons, cockroaches, basically anything people thought were vermin or pests were there.

"Well, it's always nice to make new friends." She smiled and clapped her hands. "Alright everyone let's tidy things up!"

🎶 Come, my little friends, as we all sing a happy little working song 🎶
🎶 Merry little voices clear and strong 🎶

🎶 Come and roll your sleeves up, so to speak, and pitch in 🎶
🎶 Cleaning crud up in the kitchen as we sing along 🎶

🎶 Trill a cheery tune in the tub as we scrub a stubborn mildew stain 🎶
🎶 Pluck a hairball from the shower drain 🎶

🎶 To that gay refrain of a happy working song 🎶

🎶 We'll keep singing without fail otherwise we'd spoil it 🎶
🎶 Hosing down the garbage pail and scrubbing up the toilet! 🎶

🎶 How we all enjoy letting loose with a little "la da dum dum dum" 🎶
🎶 While we're emptying the vacuum 🎶

🎶 It's such fun to hum a happy working song (Hmm-mmm) 🎶
🎶 A happy working song! 🎶

Bruce, Diana, Clark and Ollie came back to the manor, but before they go through the front door, they all saw a pear of pigeons with Bruce's pants (👖) in their claw, hanging up on the line to dry.

"Do I even want to know what's going on in there?" Bruce asked.

"I'm hearing a lot of scurrying, buzzing and singing." Clark said with a small chuckle, using his super hearing.

"Lily..." Bruce sighed in a completely done tone.

🎶 You can do a lot when you've got such a happy working tune to hum 🎶
🎶 While you're sponging up the soapy scum 🎶

🎶 We adore each filthy choir that we determine 🎶
🎶 So friends, even though you're vermin we're a happy working throng 🎶

🎶 Singing as we fetch the detergent box 🎶
🎶 For the smelly shirts and the stinky socks 🎶

🎶 Sing along! If you can not sing then hum along! 🎶
🎶 As we're finishing our happy working song! 🎶

Lily made vibrant flowers appear in all the vases in the house for a finishing touch and sigh happily, sitting on the sofa.

"Wasn't this fun?" One of the pigeons ate a cockroach nearby.

Lily heard the door open and beamed seeing the other heroes.

"Surprise!!" She exclaimed with a little bounce.

Bruce looked around, the place was in fact a lot cleaner than when he left, it was just that every surface was occupied by a small creatures, all the others were barely holding it together from laughing, he inhaled through his nose.

"This is very thoughtful honey, thank you." He couldn't do it, he couldn't crush her spirit, especially seeing her beam after he thanked her.
————————————————————————————————————

Robin, Beast Boy, Superboy and Wildflower hid in the tree line, silently watching the group of men with guns March back and forth, guarding the entrance to their hideout.

"How are we supposed to get past them without the whole place going into lockdown?" Beast Boy asked.

"We're gonna need a distraction." Robin replied, turning to Lily, she sighed heavily, knowing where this was going.

🎶Ahh-ahh-ahh🎶
🎶🐦🎶🐦🎶🐦

The guards paused hearing singing.

🎶Ahh-ahh-ahh🎶
🎶🐦🎶🐦🎶🐦

Lily frolicked into the open, singing merrily.

🎶Ahh, ahh-ahh-ahhh-aaahhhhhhh🎶

🎶Little birdies, take a wing🎶
🎶Floating down from trees, they appear with a chirp in my ear🎶
🎶All because I sing🎶

As she continued to sing, more and more woodland creatures gathered around her, and the guards couldn't help but smile slightly at the display.

🎶Ahh, ah-ah-ah-ah-ah-ah Aaaahhhhhh🎶 She stopped and smirked straight at them, unleashing a shrill call that sent all the creatures rushing straight towards the guards.

They were scratched, stung, pecked, bucked and nipped, their yelling drawing the rest of the patrolling guards to them, just after they were knocked out.

The small group managed to slip past them without drawing any attention.

"Nice one, Snow White." Beast Boy teased, Lily brought her finger straight to his face.

"Tell anyone about this and you'll have to deal with a lot more than angry critters!" Beast Boy gulped. "That goes for both of you of you as well." She snapped at Robin and Superboy a bead of sweat ran down their faces.