~16~

{How Lily became an Otaku}

"It's a pretty old show, but it's still really good." Steph beamed.

"Eh it's alright." Cass shrugged.

"Don't give me that, I see you making goo goo eyes at Mori-Senpai." A small blush found its way to Cass' cheeks.

Lily poked her head out as they walked past.
"Senpai?"

She turned to the room they came out of, the sound of tv playing, what were they watching? She peeked in and ogled at what was on the screen.

(Anyone who hates this anime can get the f🦆ck outta here)
(But if you haven't seen it, I highly recommend it 💖)

"Oooo." She sat down and watched what she could before the older girls came back, and from that day on she was hooked.

Being raised by vigilantes trained in combat and stealth had its perks, she watched the anime's her big sister's were without them knowing, but unfortunately Lily being a young impressionable fan girl was her own downfall.

Calling everyone Senpai out of nowhere and finding a sketch book chock-full of the characters form their favourite shows (especially ones of them shirtless) under her bed, kinda tipped the girl, but Lily would never admit it to them so... they set a trap.

Cass and Steph went out and "forgot" to turn off the tv, taking the opportunity, Lily sat down and watched the episode, undisturbed.

"Red Riot Unbreakable!!! Woooo!!! Yeah!!!" Lily cheered, only stopping when she saw her two big sisters, smirking in the doorway, she stood there, frozen with a blank face, she had been caught.

Tim walked down the hall with a whistle, until he heard the three girls talking up a storm

"Is it me, or does Aizawa kinda remind you of Batman?"

"Oh my god I thought I was the only one!" Steph exclaimed.

"Are they talking about MHA?" Tim thought, listening in.

"Ok I'm just gonna say it, Kaminari."

"Wally." Lily and Steph said in unison.

"Uraraka and Jiro remind me of you two." Lily said with a small giggle.