~17~

{Lily in Themyscira}
(Thank you to everyone you requested this, enjoy 💖)

Long story short (and because I'm lazy 😂) Wildflower and Batman managed to catch the Riddler, but as always he had one last riddle to tell... a bomb... it was a f*cking bomb.

The whole place went up in flames, Lily was trapped, so she had to use a trick he hadn't tested in the field yet, she called it a portal flower, there were still a few kinks she was working out, but for the sake of this chapter, it worked and she got out before the buildings collapsed,

But yeah, about those kinks... she ended up in Themyscira.

The Amazons were super nice to her of course, especially when they found out about her relationship with Batman, Wonder Woman and the League, as they have help them on numerous occasions.

Demeter took an extra liking to Lily (mainly because Lily reminded her of her daughter Persephone.)

Lily was allowed to wonder anywhere she wanted except, the cave that lead to the underworld, they told her that a vicious beast comes up from there at night, it doesn't really bother anyone, but it is still super aggressive to anyone who approaches it.

Unfortunately for them, Lily's curiosity was peeked and there was no stopping her when that happens, so when night finally fell, she snuck out and made her way there.

Lily would be lying if she said she wasn't a little unsettled, why is everything always creepier at night?

She didn't have time to think on it further as an enormous shadow loomed over, coming out of the cave she was right in front of.

Standing right behind her, was the gigantic, three-headed hound, Cerberus.

His fur was jet black and he had a lot of features similar to a Rottweiler, but a lot more intimidating.

"Oh... my-"

A monstrous roar-like growl was launched straight at her when he saw her, causing her to swing away into a nearby dead tree.

Lily watches on as the three heads seem to be arguing, snarling and snapping their teeth at each, eventually they stop and walk away, Lily noticing that he was limping, she looked closer and saw that his front paw had a huge thorn in it.

"No wonder he was in such a bad mood." She said to herself, she new what she had to do, but how was she supposed to get him to stay still long enough to do it?

And as if by a by dumb luck (or written by this story's creator) Lily saw the skeletal remains of a giant and gained a confident smile.
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Cerberus' head shot up hearing a whistle, the three heads looked around and the left head barked, seeing a bone large enough to make any dog salivate hanging from a vine.

Cerberus charged over knocking a few trees out of his way as the three heads latched onto and gnawed the bone quite happily.

"Come on, just a little higher." Lily muttered, raising the bone higher.

Cerberus now on his tippies, the paw with thorn in its was right in front of her, not missing a beat, Lily lunged at the thorn and yanked it straight out, a roar of pain coming from Cerberus, making Lily tumble back down to the floor.