~18~

(A/N: Ok, now that we've got some requests out of the way, I'm gonna be focusing on writing stuff that takes place in season 3 and 4 of Young Justice, like I've said multiple times, they love their time skips, so for that reason Lily going to be around 9, god they grow up so fast. 😭 Lily left the team due to Wally's death (still so hard to say that) and she's focusing less on crime fighting and more on growing her powers and help helping others,
that's all, enjoy! 🩷)

{Technical difficulties}

Dick, Connor, M'gann, Artemis, Violet, Brion, Forager, Dr. Jace and the newly robotised Victor Stone entered Lily's garden the vines at the entrance receded to let them in, the newbies of the group were a little agape at the sight of flowers reaching the size of trees, the sun beaming through the bright petals, cast a colourful aura around the place.

 Jace and the newly robotised Victor Stone entered Lily's garden the vines at the entrance receded to let them in, the newbies of the group were a little agape at the sight of flowers reaching the size of trees, the sun beaming through the bright ...

"Mother of goat."
"Forager has never seen flora so vivid before."
"So beautiful."
They all voiced their awe, while Victor remained silent.

"Are you sure, Lily will be able to help him? Even with her magic, nature and technology don't exactly mix." Artemis asked quietly.

"If I know Lily, she'll sure as hell want to try."

"You're not getting enough sunshine." They all heard her voice up ahead, she was tending to a tiny, unbloomed flower and seemed to be having a conversation with it.

"Yes, that's my brother, the one I was telling you about earlier."

"🌷🌷🌷"

"Yes he is very handsome, but from the look of his entourage I don't think he's here just for a visit." Lily smirked at Dick.

"🌷🌷🌷"

"Oh him?" She pointed at Conner. "That's Conner, and he's not a scary as he looks, he has the sweetest smile and he gives the best hugs." Connor smile turned warm hearing that, he's really missed Lily, they all have.

Lily got up and gave him, Dick, M'gann and Artemis a hug.
"I haven't seen you guys in forever."

"Look how big you've gotten!" M'gann said in slight surprise.

"You've sprouted up like a weed." Connor ruffled her hair, which she playfully reprimanded him for.

"Conner!" He chuckled, Lily then turned her attention to the others.

"Dr. Jayce!"

"Hello Lily, it's good to see you again."

"Is everything in the hotel ok for you?" Lily enquired.

"Yes, it is very lovely, but I feel bad for the inconvenience."

"Don't be silly, my dad owns the hotel, you can stay as long as you need."