Chapter 1

There are people at today's banquet that Fu Xinghe doesn't want to meet.

     So when he was stopped by the manager, Fu Xinghe hesitated for a moment.

     "Xiaohe." The manager beckoned to him again, and he really demanded, "You go to the front."

     Fu Xinghe is tall and good-looking, and he is still a rare alpha. Wearing the same hotel uniform on him, he looks much more advanced.

     Most betas are instinctively attracted to alphas, especially such a handsome guy, who is a living sign when released, and it is really a waste to help behind.

     Fu Xinghe pursed his lips, he actually doesn't like being accosted by guests.

     But he finally nodded, did not disobey the manager's intention, took a plate of freshly mixed cocktails from the manager, and walked outside.

     Not so coincidental.

     Fu Xinghe held the tray firmly in his hand, and was about to walk along the corridor to the hall.

     At this time, at the end of the corridor, there was a guest who was using a terminal to make phone calls with others, and at the same time turned into the corridor and walked towards him.

     Fu Xinghe didn't raise his eyes to see who it was, but he knew from the moment he glanced at him that it was a tall young man.

     Fu Xinghe slowed down his pace, lowered his eyes, and almost leaned against the wall to make way for the guests.

     But when they got close, Fu Xinghe suddenly frowned, and subconsciously looked up.

     Seeing this, the wine glasses on his tray shook in a panic.

     The man in front of him was tall and tall, with a straight nose, a clear jaw, and handsome eyebrows.

     Even people who don't follow the news can recognize that this is the protagonist of today's celebration banquet, the hero who just recently led the Empire's First Army to a complete victory in the battle against the Klins.

     Shen Ye. Admiral Shen.

     It would be so unfortunate.

     Fu Xinghe pursed his lips, and immediately glanced back, almost wanting to back away.

     But he was also afraid that such an action would be too obvious and would attract the other party's attention instead. He didn't know what to do for a while, so he could only stand there with his back stiff.

     Seeing Shen Ye getting closer, Fu Xinghe pursed his lips, his heart beating faster. It took a while to muster up the courage, and looked over at Shen Ye again.

     Shen Ye was about two meters away from him. His face is not much different from that in high school, but his temperament is more oppressive.

     The close-fitting military uniform clearly outlines his excellent body proportions, making him look like a dangerous beast, full of powerful beauty, and like a sharpened knife, sharp and merciless noodle.

     Fortunately, this dangerous human-shaped killer was frowning tightly at this time, resting his forehead with his hands, and rubbing his thumbs against his temples. He seemed to be completely focused on the conversation on the other side of his terminal, and did not look in his direction.

     Fu Xinghe lowered his eyes again.

     Maybe he needn't be nervous.

     Now he and Shen Ye haven't seen each other for five or six years. After he differentiated into a, he grew a lot taller, and Shen Ye probably wouldn't recognize him.