Chapter 15

"Fu Xinghe. Where did you go!"

     Fu Xinghe was a little guilty when he saw Shen Ye calling him, but when he picked up the phone and heard Shen Ye's tone, he subconsciously took the terminal a little farther away.

     Why are you so angry...

     Father Fu couldn't help asking: "What's wrong?"

     Fu Xinghe paused, "It's the boss..."

     Shen Ye couldn't hear clearly, but only knew that there was someone next to Fu Xinghe, and Fu Xinghe even said that he was the boss.

     Shen Ye became even more uneasy, "Where are you and who are you with?"

     "I……"

     Before Fu Xinghe finished speaking, Shen Ye said again, "Send me your location. Then stay where you are." Hearing the voice, it seemed that he had already left the house.

     Fu Xinghe: "...?"

     He had already returned home with his father at this time, so he had to send him the location.

     But Fu Xinghe thought about it, and still planned to go out and wait for a while. Get on Shen Ye's aircraft directly outside.

     Father lived in the suburbs of the city, so it would take ten minutes to come from Shen Ye.

     But Fu Xinghe never expected that after a few minutes, he could suddenly hear... the sound of a helicopter above their roof.

     Neighbors gathered outside.

     "I'll go, is that a military aircraft?"

     "How did you come here?"

     "God, so handsome."

     Fu Xinghe: "...??"

     Father was puzzled when he heard the uproar, "Xinghe, what are they talking about?"

     Fu Xinghe hastily closed the curtains, "Um, it's nothing..."

     Song Ming, who came in as a guest, also looked over in surprise, and asked him with his mouth, isn't it?

     Fu Xinghe could only shake his head with him. Then he said, "Dad, I'm leaving first."

     "So anxious."

     Fu Xinghe had already arrived at the door, Song Ming walked over and whispered, "What's going on?"

     He looked skeptical, "Are you really in an agreement?" The ancestors were not in such a hurry when they disappeared.

     Fu Xinghe paused. At this time, his terminal rang again, seeing that it was Shen Ye, he hurried out. "I have to go."

     He originally wanted to go outside the building, but in the corridor, he saw Shen Ye turning down from the upstairs corridor.

     "???" Fu Xinghe was stunned. "be careful!"

     Shen Ye was agile, saw him and came in through the window, landed steadily, and glanced at the door behind him again. "You live here?"

     Fu Xinghe heaved a sigh of relief, and hurriedly took a step forward, pushing his hand on Shen Ye's chest, not letting him go forward, the gesture of refusal was obvious.

     "Let's go."

     Fu Xinghe just told his father that he hasn't had a girlfriend for a long time. Father believed it. The smell left on a's body is not obvious at all, but if his father sees Shen Ye... then he must know it all...