Chapter 5

He differentiated into an omega.

     It seemed that even Shen Ye's own body didn't expect this accident, and it was actually a high fever that never subsided.

     His uncle, who is also the current marshal, hurriedly sent him to the best ward for recuperation, but Shen Ye insisted on going back to school.

     "Don't mess around! Take care of your body first."

     Shen Ye had to worry. During the hospitalization period, although he desperately called Fu Xinghe, he never got through. He was so angry that he broke several terminals.

     Why? Why ignore him.

     Because he differentiated into o?

     Then what is Fu Xinghe doing and who is he with?

     After being imprisoned for a few weeks, Shen Ye couldn't stay still anymore, so he jumped out of the hospital window, just to sneak back to school in time for the graduation ceremony.

     He was worried that his hospital gown would be too ugly, so he tried his best to ask Wang You to bring him a formal suit to change into, but he ran all over the campus, but he couldn't find Fu Xinghe no matter what.

     Shen Ye tried to call Fu Xinghe again, but he didn't answer at all. Wang You said that he hadn't seen Fu Xinghe after the exam, and he couldn't contact him either.

     Looking at Shen Ye's expression, Wang You cautiously persuaded, "No...you idiot doesn't want to see us, so let's stop looking for us. Let's go back to the hospital."

     However, Shen Ye seemed to have been poked at a sore spot, and the thorns all over his body suddenly stood up. "Why doesn't he want to see me?"

     Wang You didn't dare to speak anymore.

     In the end, Shen Ye found the only friend in the class who had a good relationship with Fu Xinghe, Song Ming, and asked him as soon as he came up. "Where is Fu Xinghe?"

     Song Ming looked at him warily, "Why are you looking for him?"

     Shen Ye still had a fever, and said irritably, "It has nothing to do with you."

     Song Ming showed hesitation, "He doesn't want to see you."

     "You fart." Shen Ye couldn't hold back his anger any longer, and grabbed the opponent by the collar. "Tell me where he is!"

     Song Ming didn't expect that Shen Ye, who was always regarded as an excellent student, would suddenly be so scary, so he had to call Fu Xinghe.

     Almost as soon as he called, Fu Xinghe connected.

     Shen Ye's expression froze for a moment.

     Song Mingdao: "Xinghe, it's Shen Ye who wants to talk to you..."

     On the other side of the terminal, Fu Xinghe said something to him, and then Song Ming held up the terminal to show Shen Ye.

     The terminal displayed that Fu Xinghe directly hung up the phone.

     Shen Ye stood where he was, the blood on his face faded little by little.

     "Impossible...you call again."

     Song Ming had no choice but to try, and quickly said: "He turned off the phone."

     The air was quiet.

     Wang You was about to break out in a cold sweat, swallowed a bit, and looked carefully at Shen Ye.

     Song Ming hesitated for a moment. In fact, what Fu Xinghe said just now was that his father was hospitalized, and he was very busy now, and then he hung up. But thinking that Fu Xinghe originally wanted to avoid Shen Ye, he didn't say much.